• chapter | five •

Cassandra

"N-Nicholas?..."

"Yeah baby. How you been doing? I miss you baby. How's my daughter doing?" He asked.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BASTARD!" I screamed.

Jacquees grabbed my phone out my hear walking out the room.

Jacquees

"What the fuck you think you doing calling my wife man?" I asked before he could hang up.

"Wife? Nigga she ain't fa you! Ya bitch ass thought y'all killed me but nahh nigga, I'm alive. You killed Tommy but you didn't kill me and I'm coming for MY WIFE and daughter. Believe that bitch!"

"YOU OUT YA FUCKING MIND, YOU NOT GETTING SHIT! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU --"

He laughed and then hung up the phone. Bitch ass nigga couldn't even stay on the phone. I put Cassandra's phone on the counter and walked out the dining room.

"Baby what's going on?" Cassandra asked. I ignored her going upstairs to the bedroom. This nigga really got me fucked up.

I could've sworn we killed his ass.

How the fuck is this shit possible?

I got to the bedroom and punched a hole in the wall then started pacing back and forth.

"JACQUEES!" Cassandra yelled trying to calm me down.

"CASSANDRA STOP, DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yelled and she jumped. I rolled my eyes walking to my closet and grabbed my fun out my closet.

"Jac please don't do nothing crazy, please!" She begged crying. I started loading my guns and tied my hair up. "Jacquees!"

"WHAT CASSANDRA FUCK! THIS NIGGA OUT HERE LOOKING FOR YOU! AIN'T NO TELLING WHAT THE FUCK HE GOT UP HIS FUCKING SLEEVE!" I yelled

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME! MAYBE IF YOU WOULD JUST TALK TO ME, WE COULD TALK ABOUT THIS!"

"I don't want you doing a damn thing, you hear me? You stay here and take care of our family. I need to handle some business," I said walking past and grabbed my phone.

"Jacquees don't do this, just ignore it until he come to the house. Then -- "

"COME TO THE HOUSE AND BLOW OUR SHIT UP KILLING OUR KIDS?! CASSANDRA WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BEOFRE HE EVEN TRIED TO COME HERE!"

She keeps stopping me from doing what I want to do and it's just pissing me off more and more.

"I just don't want you to be stuck in jail or dead.." She cried sitting in the bed and started crying.

I sighed putting my phone and gun down and walked to the bed kissing her forehead.

"I'm just gonna call Jarvis and Borris and try to plan something alright? Just to let you know they might have to stay for some time." I said and she frowned wiping her tears.

"What? Why?"

"For safety babe. When I'm not here, you can't be here by yourself with the kids. We'll have to get a dog too."

Cassandra shook her head. "Jac your going too far, we don't need a dog. Nor do we need for them to stay here."

"WHAT IF HE COMES HERE CASSANDRA?! WHAT YOU GON' DO THEN?! I CAN'T TAKE HIM DOWN MYSELF!" I yelled and she closed her eyes looking away.

"Whatever. I don't even want to talk about this anymore." With that she got out my lap and walked out the bedroom.

I sighed grabbing my phone calling Jarvis.