Chapter 37

Jacquees

After laying the kids down for their naps, I went upstairs and hopped in the bed with Cassandra. I pulled back the covers seeing her wearing a bra and panties. Her back was to me so that ass was looking just right. I climbed inside and pulled her close as I could to me. She faced my way and fluttered her eyes open looking at me then closed them again.

"Jacquees, hold me .." She mumbled and I wrapped my arms tighter around her body pulling her closer to me. She did the same snuggling into my bare chest.

I kissed her forehead smelling her beautiful hair. Smelled like something tropical or some shit.

"I love you Cassandra. I don't know what I would do without you. You were right, I was being a ass and shit. I should've been more of a man and took conrol. I'm sorry baby." I mumbled and kept going expressing how I felt.

She looked up at me. "You meant that?" She asked. I didn't even know she was listening. I thought she went back to sleep.

"Yeah ma," I answered.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I just .. didn't want to stay there. And when you told me that, I actually thought you meant it because you never came comfort me after." I sighed. "When we got home, Aiden was crying. He said you promised him a day with just you and him. He said you lied to him Jacquees."

I looked at the picture of Aiden we had on the wall when he was a couple months.

I dead ass forgot all about that day I had planned. He was worried that I wasn't showing him no attention, I promised him that I would.

I didn't..

I feel like a horrible father right now.

Cassandra chuckled lowly. "Your not a horrible father Jacquees." She answered.

"Wait you .."

"Yup, thinking out loud." We both laughed and it grew quiet.

"You know, if it makes you feel any better, I fired Blake." She looked up at me. She looked happy at that.

"You did baee?!" She squealed.

I laughed. "Yeah she was trying to onto me. Talking bout since you was gone, me and her could hook up. I shutted her ass down and got on my plane firing her ass right before I closed the door."

"I'm proud of you. And you see why I don't like you working with no female? They're sneaky."

"Oh so your sneaky too huh?" I asked. She looked at me and laughed looking away.

"I didn't say that.. but I can be," She winked and kissed my cheek one time.

That sent chills down my back and made my sex eho awake.

"I'm gonna have to get that out of you because I don't want any sneaky females in my house." I said hovering over her kissing her neck. She giggled immediately sliding off the panties. "Damn, you ready?" She laughed bidding biting her lip.

"I been waiting for this for a while now Jacquees." She said and I slid off my shorts and briefs.

"Shit me too mama." I said pulling her by her legs and spreaded them open and slowly slid inside of Cassandra. She sighed looking at me. I kissed her leg giving her some long deep strokes. She goes crazy for these strokes.

"Mmmm fuck.." She cursed. "Faster," I started going faster feeling her tightening her walls around my dick.

I groaned kissing her neck going deeper and harder. Cassandra moaned a little louder holding onto her feet.

I sat up closing my eyes and ran my hand down my face enjoying the wonderful feeling. I haven't had pussy in a few weeks.

I see what the fuck I been missing too.

"Omgg fuck fuck fuck fuck." She repeated onto my back.

"You like that baby? You want more?" She looked at me with pleading eyes nodding. "Use ya fucking words Cassandra." I said through my teeth grabbing her neck going deeper inside.

She rolles her eyes to the back of her neck "What's my name Cassnadra?"

"Da .." She said. "Dadddyy."

I pinched her tit making her scream. "Can't fucking hear you. What's my fucking name?!"

She started rubbing her self fast. I knew she was close then. Shit, I'm close too right now.

"SHITT!! DADDDY!! UGGGH, FUCKK!!" She whined. I kissed her neck feeling her juices all over my leg. "Daddy I'm cumming." She said.

"I'm close babe." I spreaded her legs more going deeper and faster. I watched Cassnadra's facial expression change each stroke which turned me on even more. She was tight and warm, just the way I like it. "Damn here I go. Tighten up mama." I gritted going harder.

She screamed tightening her walls around me.

"Like this daddy?"

"Yeah baby girl, j-just like that. Fuck..." I felt myself twitching. She looked at me and smiled.

"Let it go baby." She said kissing my neck. I sighed going faster and Cassnadra moaned loudly in my ear. That was my deal breaker.

I went as deep as I can holding my place inside of her and let myself go. I kissed her lips pulling out.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more." I smiled pecking her lips again. I laid next to her sighing and she climbed ontop of me. "You want more?" She nodded biting her lip sliding down ontop of me. Damn, I just wanted to bust that quick nut and then sleep.

I grabbed her waist laying against the head board.

"It's my turn now Mr. Broadnaux."

I dimmed the lights in the room. "Well then take control then baby. Its all yours." I reached over grabbing a cigar out the drawer. Lighting it up , I smoked it as Cassandra rode me.

"Jacquees don't burn me." She said stopping.

I smacked her ass. "Did I ask you to stop?"

She smacked her lips bouncing again. "Daddy help meee!" She whined. I laughed putting the cigar down and held wrapped my arms around her then drilled my dick inside her fast and hard. She moaned burying her face in my neck. "Fucck. I love it when you do that." She whispered squirting everywhere. Every time I do that, she squirts.

"Now take control. Bounce that ass on this dick babe. I'm trynna enjoy a good joint." I said smacking that ass.

"I hate you so much right now." She mumbled like I can't hear her.

I grabbed her hair. "What was that?"

"N-Nothing." She responded. I turned her over and decided to put the cigar out.

"All fours now." I demanded sending a hard slap to her ass making her whimper.

I was being nice, since she "hates" me now, no more Daddy Nice.

___________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🎀