Chapter 74 { Fucked.. }

JACQUEES

"Well .. I'm Pregnant!" She cheered bouncing up and down in my lap.

My heart dropped..

"What you mean you pregnant? It ain't mines! You fuck wit the whole crew." I fussed getting her off of me.

She laughed, "So what? The days add up the night I slept with you. Plus, we fucked about 3 times Jacquees, UNPROTECTED! This was bound to happen baby." She said applying lip gloss to her lips. "This is going to be amazing. The kids will have a new baby brother or sister.

She went on and on while I was just sitting here trying to think this through.

Ain't no way that baby is mine. Yeah she was right about the unprotected sex part but I pulled out just in time!

I never released my seed inside that bitch. I know I haven't so this baby can't be mine. Chyna fucks a new nigga every night. Typical stripper.

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking fucking around with her. I don't like her, her head game is just strong as fuck. The pussy kinda loose but I mean it gets my dick wet so ian trippin.

I feel like a complete idiot though. I cheated on Cassandra not 1, but 3 times! With the same woman at that.

"You not happy?" She touched my chest.

I removed her hand from my chest. "Hell nah ian happy. That baby ain't mine! I pulled out and you know it Chyna so stop trynna fill this shit in my head. Probably got another nigga coming over as well after I leave to tell him the same shit you telling me."

She rolled her eyes.

"And if I do, it's not your business. Bottom line is, I'm Pregnant. With your baby! And Cassandra isn't going to like that now isn't she? I actually ran into her a month ago at the store." She said looking at her yellow painted nails.

"What? What you mean you ran into her? You didn't tell her anything did you?"

She shook her head scrunching her face, "Why would I? I mean I will have to in 9 months but you know."

I shook my head gettin up.

"No the fuck you not. Stay away from my family and go pin that baby on another nigga because it ain't mines. Don't hit my line or anything about it. Delete my shit." I said pointing to her.

"See that Jac isn't going to happen. You either be here throughout my pregnancy, or Ill pay Ms. Broadnaux a personal visit myself and tell her about the baby." She smirked.

I sighed looking away. Now I really don't have a choice but to be round this bitch now.

"Just .. dont say shit aight man? Damn!" I left out the house storming to my car.

I really hope the baby isn't mine but if it is, I'm going to take care of it.

I can't tell Cass shit right now. I don't want to. I want to at least try to hold it out until the birth when we'll be able to get a DNA test.

CHYNA

I laughed watching Jacquees leave the house. I grabbed my phone calling Jarvis.

"Hollup lemme answer this.. Wassup Chyna?" He answered. I heard some girl groan.

"He just left, it worked.." I smirked.

____________

Chyna And Jarvis Up To Something..

What Do You Think Their Plan Is?

Comment Your Thoughts. 😭