90 { Big Bro }

Cody

It's been cool staying with Jacquees and Cassandra. I love staying here and honestly, don't want to leave but I mean I know they want their privacy back.

I've only been here for 2 Months and this family feels just like my own. I grown close to them. It's amazing. Cassandra is like a motherly figure to me and Jacquees is like a fatherly figure to me.

The kids, man they're so fun to be around. They're energetic, funny, and cute. Especially Malaya. I could tell she had a little crush on me and Jacquees would tend to get mad that's why I continue to mess with her. She's cute though.

Kaylin, she's an adorable little girl. I've been trying to help her walk lately by bribing her with some of her favorite snacks but she flops on the floor and crawl instead.

And then there's Aiden, that kid there is my lil man. I have a closer bond with him more than his sisters

More likely because of our boy chemistry and he likes being around me.

* * * *

I parked the car in the parking lot turning the car off.

"You going in?" My best friend, Tony asked. Tony and I go wayyy back. After he found out about me getting shot and everything, he raced out here. I'm glad I got someone like him to be by myself.

"Damn right. Jasmine might be in there ," I smirked. Tyler laughed shaking his head.  I left the car on and went inside the school waiting for the dismissal bell to ring.

While waiting, I stood on the side by the door on my phone.

"Hey Cody ," I looked up seeing Jasmine. I smiled.

"Wassup Jasmine. You look good." I said looking her up and down. She blushed.

"Thanks. So do you. Your here to pick up Aiden?" She asked standing infront of me.

"Yuup. Got about 10 Minutes left." I said looking at my Apple watch.

"Hm, 10 Minutes. Perfect amount of time." She said smirking at me.

"Perfect time for what?" She grabbed my hand and giggled pulling me out the school.

10 Minutes Later....

I cupped a handful of Jasmine's lil booty as we continued making out in her car. "Mmhm," She moaned in the kiss.

My phone started ringing. I pulled away from the kiss seeing a phonecall from Cassandra. Jasmine kissed my neck and I smacked her ass answering the phone call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Cody. Do you mind stopping at the store and picking up some milk?" She asked. I bit my lip as Jasmine sucked on my neck.

"Y-Yeah. I'll get some. Anything else?" I asked closing my eyes.

"That's it. Thanks."

"You welcome." I said and hung up the phone. I looked back at Jasmine. "Alright Jass it's 4 , we gotta stop." I said stopping her.

"Noo! We just getting started." She whined and pecked my lips.

"I know baby but we gotta stop now. I gotta go get Aiden before he starts crying. Listen I'll call you." I said. She sighed getting out my lap fixing her skirt and shirt.

"You promise?" She pouted.

"Yeah now come on, let's go." I said helping her out the car.

* * * *

We walked in the school and the bell rung. Seconds later, Aiden came running down the hall passing the other kids.

"CODYY!!" He yelled. I smiled kneeling down holding my arms out and Aiden ran into my arms. I picked him up.

"Wassup lil mann." I said putting him down. He was 5 years old but this lil nigga had some weight on him.

"I'm ready to go now. Can we get ice cream?" He asked as I took his bag.

"Yeah we can get ice cream." I looked at Jasmine. "I'll text you."

She smirked kissing my cheek, "You better." She said and looked at Aiden. "Bye Aiden."

He smiled, "Bye Jassy!" He said. I opened the door and he ran out running to the Rover. I chuckled jogging to the car behind him.

Now before you start asking, Jasmine and I aren't together. We only been talking for a good month. I met her here one day when I was picking up Aiden.

We've been talking ever since and even would slip up and make out a few times. No, we haven't had sex. Jasmine is the type to automatically give it to me if I really asked.

She's a nice, sweet, and a beautiful young woman though. Everytime we see each other she wanna make out so I know for a fact she loves sex.

I'm not really looking for a relationship though because ya boy like to party and with me being in the Broadnaux family and getting more attention now, I'm starting to get famous on social media. So you know the ladies be all over me at the parties.

Plus Jasmine is the possessive type of chick too. She gets mad just when a girl stares at me. She doesn't even have to tell me anything! I don't know why I like being around her though.

* * * *

"Cody what is this on your neck?" Aiden asked me as I opened his door.

I looked at my neck through my camera screen seeing seeing hickey from Jasmine kissing my neck.

"Oh , don't worry bout that bro. You sit back and were going to go to the store for Mom , then head to get some ice cream , alright?" He smiled.

I grinned closing the door and got inside the truck.

"Aiden is 5 years old. He's not slow or blind ," Tyler said laughing.

"Nigga shut up. You going to ya house or what?"

_______________

Jasmine && Cody?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💜