Chapter 19 { Woman To Woman }

Cassandra

So Jacquees sat down and talked to me and insisted that we all go to dinner tonight go get Tameka and Jordan to talk. Just us adults though. We brought the kids to Jacquees's parents house and then tomorrow we'll go and pick them up on our way to the airport.

The cars are already packed so we're good to go.

•  •

"This dress looks mighty sexy on you." Jacquees said kissing my hand and spinning me around. I blushed pecking his lips.

"Thank you baby. Are you sure this is going to work though?" I asked. As much as I want for this work, I don't want the girls being going to jail the night before we leave for California.

He wrapped his arms around me holding me by my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I honestly don't know what's gonna happen but I do know that they need to fix this before 10 tomorrow morning." He said and I chuckled. He was right though.

Jacquees decided to get us a our own private plane. That way we won't have to be getting up at 4 in the morning to catch a plane.

Instead he told the pilot a time he wanted. How cool right?

"Hey, we waiting on y'all. Let's go!" Jarvis said coming in the bedroom and I grabbed my wallet.

•  •

We got a big table so that we could all be together. The car ride here was fun. Jacquees insisted that we take the limo tonight as well so that we pretty nice.

"For you my beautiful wife." Jac said pulling out my chair and kissed my cheek. I blushed sitting down. He's too sweet.

"Thank you my handsome husband." I said.

We all took our seats, us ladies first of course, then the guys. "Alright here are your menus, I'll let you look over them. Are you guys ready to order your drinks?" The waitress asked.

She kept looking at Jacquees alot. I shrugged it off because I know for a fact she won't get what's mine. His inbox been closed.

"Yeah, lemme get a glass of Dr. Pepper. Then add a bottle of champagne for me and my wife." Jacquees said kissing my cheek and I smirked at the girl.

"Ouu, if looks could kill." Tameka said and we all laughed.

"Aye you might as well get the biggest bottle. We want to party too." Borris said. The waitress rolled her eyes and got everyone else's order for their drink then walked away.

"Skank." I mumbled.

"Anyways.." Jacquees said. "This is our last night in ATL before we be gone for California. Y'all excited?"

"Que its only a month, chill out. You acting like we moving out there." Jarvis said and we laughed.

"Leave my baby alone. He's excited, and so am I. I can't wait for you guys to meet my cousins and family!" I squealed.

"Wait, you from California?" Borris asked me and I nodded.

"Born there and raised." I answered.

"Yeah so this is going to be great for the kids and everything because they'll be able see some new family. I just want all positive vibes out there." I said looking at Tameka and Jordan.

They sighed.

"Listen I'm just going to be a woman about this. Jordan, I didn't mean to judge you off the first time I seen you because I been where you are now. It's not easy swallowing this type of group of friends and it takes time but once you really are apart of them, your like family. Your a pretty cool chick and I don't want to argue and shit every time I see you. I'm sorry for all the things I said that hurted you and I just want for us to move on and put this behind us." Tameka said.

Everyone's face was to fhe floor. INCLUDING MINE!

"Baby you ain't smoke or nun huh?" Jarvis asked looking all in Tameka's eyes and face.

"Jarvis no nigga move out my face! The hell wrong witchu?!"

I laughed. "Sorry mama." He said. "But you just apologized to Jordan. And you said it first."

"So what," she said in a duh tone.

"Tameka we all know you mean as hell. " Borris said and she giggled.

"Come on guys, I'm not that mean."

"Tuh, I beat your fucking shit up because of your attitude." Jarvis said and she blushed looking away.

"ANYWAYS! Tameka, I accept your apology and I'm sorry as well. And yes, I would love to start a fresh friendship with you. Thanks for being a woman about it and talking to me." Jordan said and they smiled at each other and then hugged over the table.

"Awee guysss!" I cooed tapping my eyes a little from the tears.

"Yo emotional ass ." Jacquees said. I turned looking at him.

"Shut up before you don't be getting none tonight before we go to California." I told him and rolled my eyes looking away.

Everyone ooed and Jacquees rolled his eyes. I could tell he was a little salty now because I embarrassed him infront of everyone.

•  •

I'm just glad my girls had the courage to start a brand new friendship. The way it should've been in the first place. Now I don't have to worry about hearing them arguing or trying to fight.

I can't wait for the trip to California.

This is gonna be an amazing time.

•  •

And i was just fucking with Jacquees. Of course I'm going to get some dick while we're home before we leave. And shit if I be horny on the plane, best believe we'll be fucking in the air.

_______________________

Sorry Its Short..

Comment Your Thoughts. 🎉