• chapter | two { Act Right } •

3 Days Later...

Cassandra

"Kay Kay pleaseee, stop cryingg!!" I complained as I continued rocking her on my breasts with her pacifier in her mouth trying to hush her up.

Wasn't very successful. This is why I need Jacquees home. I barely get sleep. Especially when he's gone, Kaylin is such a daddy's girl, all Jacquees have to do is lay her on him and she'll be quiet.

"Mommy, I can't sleep.." Aiden said coming in the bedroom. I moved the covers out and patted the spot next to me. He climbed in the bed snuggling close to me and Kaylin. "Kay Kay, what's wrong?" He asked her kissing her hands and sat up playing with her.

"Mommy's sleeping Bubba but I cant sleep because Kay Kay keeps fighting her sleep. This is why daddy needs to be here, huh?" He nodded his head.

I yawned and sighed looking at Kaylin. She was laughing and playing with her bottle. I looked at the time seeing it was 3 in the morning.

Omg..

•   •

"MOMMY DADDY'S HERE!!" The kids screamed jumping on my bed. I frowned getting up.

"Kids stop jumping in the bed before you step on your sister." I told them and looked but Kaylin wasn't in the bed. My eyes widened and I looked at the floor hoping she didn't fall. "Where is she?!" I exclaimed panicking getting up.

"She's right here." The door opened and Jacquees walked in feeding Kaylin her morning bottle. I laughed calming down and walked over kissing him. "You had a rough night?"

"Very. Ask Aiden," I said and kissed Kaylin. "All because she didn't want to go to sleep. We didn't go to bed until 4." I said wiping my crusty eyes.

"Go brush your teeth and everything and I'll get the breakfast started." He said kissing my cheek and I nodded walking to the bathroom. "Come on kids, I need your help."

I took my hair out my messy bun and started the sink water grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste.

• 

After cleaning myself in the bathroom, I walked to the closet slipping on a sports bra and some spandex shorts with my fluffy socks.

I grabbed my phone seeing no notifications but social media ones.

As I was walking to th door, it opened and Jacquees came in. He looked me up and down and turned me around a 360.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't wear that." He said and I frowned. He acting like I don't wear this everyday around the house.

"Boy yes I can. I wear this everyday."  I said trying to past him but he grabbed my arm pulling me back in the bedroom. Jac picked me up laying me on the bed and kissed my neck while rubbing my ass. "Jac stop I'm hungry." I whined as my stomach growled.