• chapter | three •

2 Hours Later...

Jacquees

After Cassandra and I took our shower and fucked in the shower, I laid her in the bed nakedly and she got under the covers.

I watched as she turned over falling asleep. She had her hickeys everywhere from her neck to her breast, to her stomach, to her pussy, and thighs.

I smirked kissing her cheek and grabbed my phone walking to the door walking out and closed it behind me.

I walked downstairs seeing Malaya and Aiden chasing each other, Borris on his phone on FaceTime with somebody, and Jarvis was playing with Kaylin.

"Uh oh, there he go!" Borris yelled looking at me and I laughed. "Jacquees you took mighty long, what you was doing?"

"Giving Cassandra that act right since she wanna be smart and shit and hit me. She paralysed right now." I said kissing Kaylin.

"Damn who would've known your short ass could have all that strengeth in you." Jarvis said as I took Kay from him and I flipped him off.

Borris laughed. "Tell Jacquees I said hey!" I heard a female say coming from Borris's phone. I walked over to him seeing him on FaceTime with Jordan.

This nigga and Jordan been talking ever we came from Florida. I thought he was gonna just fuck her but he actually got her a ticket out here and i know they fucked and they been kicking it ever since. From what B says, they ain't together right now. But the way they talk all the time, it says different.

"Wassup Jordan." I said and she smiled.

"Awee is that Kaylin, can i see her?" I showed her Kaylin and she awed. "Where's Cassandra?" She asked.

"She's slee --"

"She upstairs paralysed sleeping because Jacquees fucked up her legs." Borris blurted cutting me off.

I smacked my lips smacking his ass upside the head.

"Oop, Jacquees you can't be doing that to my girl when y'all have company and the kids." Jordan said laughing.

"She was asking for it and Borris and Jar had em, they was good." I said walking to the kitchen and warming my breakfast up.

•   •

I had to fuck Cassandra out her misery. She always trying me and she gon keep doing it until I fuck her shit up.

That's why I showed her who's boss around here. And when she hit me after the first time I was done with her, that was it for her. I tied them fucking legs up to the headboard so that all her shit was in the air and rammed in her pussy with no mercy.

She was screaming, crying, and she was trying to push me away. She regretted all that smart talk the first time I was in her shit.

Bet Cassandra ain't gonna try to do that shit again with me. She gon' get these 10 inches again.

She can't walk to save her life and she probably barely got a voice but you know what, lesson learned. 😊

•   •

"You missed daddy huh princess?" I asked Kaylin as she snuggled in my chest. I kissed her forehead and she started playing with my bracelet.

After eating, I walked outside on the patio sitting outside. I sat Kaylin up laying her on my legs and she stared at me.

I love just looking my daughter. Looking my creation, she's beautiful. If you really look at her, she favors her big brother more.

She has my eyes, nose, and mouth and she has her mommy's small ears, head shape, cheeks,  and big forehead, lol.