Chapter 50 { Little Feelings }

That Evening..

Cassandra

I strapped Kaylin in her seat and she continued to cry.

"Awee, what's wrong with my ladybug?" My mom asked looking over at Kaylin. Kaylin stopped crying and stared at her.

I laughed shaking my head.

"Say I just miss my daddy that's all." I coowd picking up her seat and walked to the door.

"How do you know what she wants?"

"Mom, she's a daddy's girl." I said shaking my head.

"So that doesn't me --"

"Dadadadadaaa!!!" Kaylin screamed cutting my Mom off. My mom shook her head plahfully pushing us out the door.

"In that case, take her to her pappy then!" I giggled.

"I'll see you later mommy, love you!"

"Love you too sweetcakes." I smiled at the cut name and buckled Kaylin's seat in the got in the truck myself.

"Let's go see daddyy!!"

~

I walked in the house and the house was really quiet. Which is really weird. Usually the kids would be screaming and playing.

I picked up Kaylin out her and seat and sat her on my hip making my way to the stairs.

"Dadaa!!"

I laughed opening the door and stopped in my tracks seeing Aiden, Malaya, and Jacquees in the bed sleeping. The kids were on both sides of Jacquees which was adorable.

I took a quick pic and posted it to Instagram and Snapchat with the caption saying,

"What I come home to. 😍😩#daddy'skids #spoiled"

My phone started blowing up with notifications. I sat my phone down and then walked back out the bedroom letting them sleep a little longer

I went downstairs and put Kaylin in her highchair. "Dadaa!!" She whined looking at the stairs.

"Aww baby, daddy's sleeping right now." I told her and put her toys infront of her and her pacifier in her mouth. I rolled the highchair to the kitchen where I was going to be and started making dinner while every one else was sleeping.

That way when they wake up, dinner will he ready and the kids won't have to worry about being sleepy tomorrow for school. Then again they might still be but I hope not. 

~

The doorbell rung. "Mama!!" Kaylin yelled.

I laughed turning the stove down and then jogged to the door. I opened it seeing Jarvis on the other side. He looked like something was bothering him.

"Jarvis , what's up." I said pulling him in a hug. He sighed hugging me back. I went to let him go but he didn't. I then heard him sniff. I frowned feeling something stream down my arm. "Jarvis what's wrong?" I asked looking at him and he was crying.