Chapter 27 { Little Grown Boy }

2:30 PM..

Jacquees

We were all just sitting around in the house, the kids were running around playing with Borris and Kaylin was crying of course.

"She just won't stop crying!!" Cassandra whined. I laughed taking Kaylin from Cassandra kissing her cheek

"What's wrong with daddy's princess?" I asked Kaylin. She continued to cry rubbing her nose on my chest. She yawned looking at Cassandra laying her head on me and rubbed my chest. I laughed. "She gets this from you." I told Cassandra pointing to Kay's hand which was still running my chest.

Cassandra looked and laughed.

"No she just likes the way daddy's chest feel huh pumpkin? Tired of laying on jello. She wants something hard." Cassandra said smacking my chest a couple times. Her small ass hands hurt too.

"You keep hitting me like that, ima show you something hard." I said grabbing her wrist.

"Ouup!" Tameka said looking at us. Everyone laughed and Cassandra blushed.

"Damn. Y'all kids just don't get enough. Running around and shit all day. Y'all wanna go to a park or something?" Borris asked sitting down and the kids jumped on him.

"Awee babe, they just love they're uncle Borris." Jordan said.

"Yeah well they bad as hell."

I threw a pillow at him."don't talk bout my kids like that. Fo' I make em' beat you up." I threatened.

"You not gonna make them do shit because I'm not gonna allow you to turn my babies into some fighting muscle men." Cassandra said.

"Baby they for sure ain't finna be no soft ass kids. Nobody finna just walk over my kids." I argued. .

Cassandra rolled her eyes. "Borris I want to have kids someday.." Jordan said. Everyone stopped what they was doing looked at Borris. Borris rolled his eyes.

I could see it in Borris's face, he was getting upset already. He already told Jarvis and I about how him and Jordan would fuss and argue about starting a family.

And with her bringing it up now, he was gettin upset.

•  •

"Jordan please, not now." Borris said. Jordan sighed.

"Babe please, I see the way your interact with Jacquees and Cass's nem kids, I can only predict how you'll interact with our kids. And I'm getting anxious about having them."

Everyone was quiet. Nobody could say anything. I could see it in Cass's face she wanted to say something. I touched her hand and shook my head.

"Jordan you always talking about having kids! I told you Jordan, I want to take things nice and slow. I don't want kids. At least --"

"Oh so now you don't want kids?! Borris I thought we was going to start our family?" She yelled getting him

Kaylin popped her head up looking at them. I laid her head back on my chest and rocked her back to sleep.

"Jordan I'm really trynna enjoy this time with my lil cousins, can we talk about this another time?"

Jordan got up mumbling something storming out the living room heading upstairs.

"Well... that was .. awkward.. B, she'll be okay, don't worry bout --"

"TAMEKA SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!" Jordan yelled from upstairs

"What the - Is she talking to me?" Tameka asked looking around the room. Everyone started laughing.

"Tameka shut yo ass up. Don't even start that bullshit." Jarvis told Tameka. She glared at him and rolled her eyes

"Whatever." She mumbled walking out. Jarvis groaned getting up following her.

Borris looked at Aiden. "What I do now lil Que?"

"Talk to her man. You got to keep your lady happy, ya feel me?" He answered. I looked at him frowning and started laughing turning my head. Cassandra's mouth dropped looking at him.

We all were cut off by Aiden's response. That ain't like Aiden. Talking like a grown ass man, what he know about women?

"Aiden what you know about talking to women?" Cassandra asked him.

Aiden turned looking at us and then smiled at me. I smirked back.

"Daddy and Uncle Jarvis." He answered. I looked away kissing Kaylin. I could feel Cassandra burning a whole in my face.

"Jacquees.." She said.

I looked at her and smiled. "Hey baby. You looking good today," I said trying to play off my guilt.

"Don't get all sweet talking now, what the hell you and Jarvis teaching Aiden? He's 5 years old, not 15!" She yelled

"Aiden, Malaya, y'all go upstairs and play." I told them and they ran upstairs.

Borris got up walking out too. "Borris can you put Kaylin in the bed please," Borris nodded taking Kaylin off of me.

I just like teaching Aiden new things. Especially since he's not gonna be no soft ass kid. Maybe when  the boys and I be going out and shit and talking, Aiden might ear hustle and stuff.

Cassandra

"Jacquees are you crazy?" I asked him. I knew Jacquees had something to do with it because Aiden sounded just like Jacquees.

"Baby he just listens to the boys and I conversations."

"Then why did he say you and Jarvis?"

I shrugged. "Cassandra chillout, he's a boy he's going to get there someday. I told you mama, you can't be babying them."

"Jacquees I'm not babying them just because I don't want them acting out like those bad kids! I want my kids to be well mannered and have class. Not disrespectful and lazy!"

"Cassandra they aren't going to be like that! What you trippin' out for?! Calm down! Its not that serious baby "

She rolled her eyes getting up. I grabbed her arm pulling her in my lap. "Baby what been up witchu? You been fussing and arguing for no reason."

"Nothing is wrong with me Jacquees. I'm just mad because you don't listen to what the fuck i be saying!" She yelled getting off of me.

"I do listen baby. Listen I'm sorry alright? For now on, I'm going to watch and do and say around Aiden." I said rubbing her thighs.

"You better Jacquees, I'm not playing " She said pointing at me.

"I am baby for real." I said kissing her cheek. "Now come on, let's go upstairs and have our fun while Jarvis nem argue with their women." He said kissing neck.

I blushed. "Jacquees stop, the kids are wide awoke." She said pushing me chest.

"They don't know what they listening to. Plus don't you want to spend time with me? This is our time." He said carrying me upstairs.

He was right. Although I do want his attention, I don't want it for just sex but i mean maybe I'm sexually frustrated or something.

Right now, I need this.

I just hope the girls and their man can get over their problem. I also hope Tameka and Jordan don't go back to square 1 with the fighting either because of this.

____________________

Borris And Jordan..

Comment Your Thoughts. 💕