Chapter 48

Jacquees

"No No Kaylin, don't touch that!" I said moving her hand. She looked at me and rolled her eyes crawling to Aiden and laid on her brother. I laughed shaking my head. This little girl can be just as petty like her mama sometimes I swear. She got too much damn sense for a 7 month old baby

"Ouu, she rolled her eyes at you!" Aiden laughed.

"Mommy where are you going?" Malaya asked. I looked over seeing Cassandra putting on some slippers.

"Yeah , where are you going?" I added.

"I'm going over to my Mom's house and talk to her about Tati. She's downstairs now and said she'll come along with me. Isn't that great?" She smiled.

I shrugged. It was weird though. It's been what, a month since we left California and Cadsandra and Tati haven't talked since. I don't get why she just popped up out of no where. It just doesn't sit right with me.

"Jacquees what's wrong?" Cassandra asked.

"Baby its not .. feeling right."

She frowned. "What you talking about Jacquees?" She asked picking up Kaylin.

"Her just coming here out the blue. Did you know she was coming out to ATL?" She shook her head. "That's the weird part. And it's right after me getting shot so I'm just not sitting wit it." I said shaking my head. 

"Baby you think she has something to do with you getting shot?" I nodded and she looked away at the kids. "Now thinkin about it, I do too"

"Well dont ask her anything about it. Just wait a little while and see if her true colors start coming out." I told her.

"Okay." She said and got up.

"Wait, you taking Kaylin with you?" He asked.

"Yeah you can't move so you won't be able to fix her bottles or anything. Just watch Aiden and Malaya." She said kissing all of us. "Love you guys,"

"Love you too!!" We yelled as she walked out the door.

Cassandra

Now thinking about it after what Jacquees said, it's starting to cross my mind.

What if Tati is here trying to spy on us od something for Tina and Tameka?

Tati and Tina were always close so it does make me kinda suspicous. I don't want to even be as close as to her how I wanted to anymore because I don't want to take any chances with her knocking me out with something.

Ima just have to keep my eyes wide open.

~

"Hey, you ready?" She put her phone down and nodded looking at me and Kaylin.

"We taking my car or.."

"Um .. you can drive in your car. Kaylin needs to be her seat and it's too heavy for me to take out." I lied.

"Okay well I'll just get in with you then." She smiled.

"No no no , it's too junky in there and I have to run downtown after too so yeah." I lied again. I don't know I'm saying right now. I'm just spitting out anything.

"Oh.. ok." She replied.

That was close..

_________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💍