Chapter 31 { Leave! }

Excuse Any Mistakes.

~

The Next Morning ..

Cassandra

I woke up wrapped in Jacquees's arms and felt his breathing on my neck. I took his arms off of me and rolled my eyes getting out the bed. Jacquees came home drunk as hell last night. It totally pissed me off because instead of him coming straight to the house, he decided to go and drink.

I walked to Kaylin's room seeing her still sleeping. It was almost time for her breakfast bottle so I guess I'll just stay up. I checked on Malaya and Aiden before heading downstairs making breakfast for everyone.

▪ ~ ▪

"GoodMorning girl. Your up early." Jordan said sititng next to at the table. I ate my breakfast sauage on the computer.

"Yeah, waiting on Kaylin to wake up because I know she'll be --" Just that second, Kaylin started crying. Jordan chuckled and I got down walking upstairs. I was walking to the bedroom and she suddenly stopped crying.

I walked in her room seeing Jacquees holding her and rubbing her back. He looked exhausted. Nobody told his ass to get up anyways.

"I came get her before you did, here. I'm going take some medicine. My head is killing me." He groaned. I didn't say anything, I kept my mouth shut taking Kaylin from him. He went to kiss me but I dodged the kiss turning my head. "What's wrong wit you? You don't want to give me no kiss?"

I rolled my eyes walking out the room heading back downstairs. I handed Kay to Jordan until I got her bottle. Once that was fixed, I took Kaylin back and went sit outside in the backyard on the patio.

I fed Kaylin her bottle and kissed her cheeks and forehead constantly. I love my chunky baby girl. Reminds of when Malaya was this size. She was soo adorable. Kaylin takes after Malaya's looks a lot.

"Cassandra!" I heard Jacquees tell in the house. I sighed mentally rolling my eyes waiting for him to just come outside. Just as I said, Jacquees came outside  and walked over to me.

"Jacquees can you leave me alone?" I asked him.

"Nope," He answered moving the pillows and sitting down. "Lemme see mama." He said taking Kaylin from me. I sighed grabbing my my phone. It was quiet for a good minute or two. "So why you mad at me?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I answered smartly.

Jacquees groaned. "Cassandra stop being fucking stubborn and just tell me." My mouth dropped and I looked at him.

"Stubborn?! I'm being stubborn?!  I'm the one here at the house taking care of the kids while your out getting drunk! All those hours you were at the club getting drunk, you could've spent them here playing with the kids instead!" I yelled. He stayed quiet looking forward. "Stubborn, I'm being fucking stubborn. Better get the hell out my face Jacquees, I'm not playing." I said.

"I told you Cassandra, I be busy!"

"BUSY DOING WHAT JACQUEES?! YOU CAME HOME AT 10 SOMETHING LAST NIGHT! YOU DON'T GET DONE REHEARSAL UNTIL 8!" I yelled.

"I don't have time for this.." He said getting up.

"GOOD ME EITHER! I don't even know why I am here out here." I said getting up as well fixing my shirt.

"THEN LEAVE!" He yelled turning around. I jumped a little at his voice. I stood there staring at him in disbelief.

By this time, Kaylin was crying.

"I WILL!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. I really can't believe he just told me that.

But it's whatever, I'll leave. I rather be at home anyways then out here doing the same damn thing I would do in Atlanta.

I pushed past him storming in the house. Everyone was up in the kitchen eating.

"Cassandra.." Tameka said trying to grab my arm. I shook my head moving and ran upstairs.

I hate him.

I hate him.

I HATE HIM!

I'M HIS FUCKING WIFE! Why would he tell me that? We should be talking our problems through and instead he wants to shut them down. He came to me about it anyways.

There's nothing no one can do or say that'll make me change my mind. Not even Jacquees.

I'm taking my kids with me and we're going back to California.

▪ ~ ▪

The door opened. I looked back seeing Jordan and Tameka coming in the bedroom. I continued packing my bags.

"Guys.." I said stopping them before they could when say anutbing. Knowing them, they're going to try to say some stuff that'll "make" me stay.

"Cassandra what the hell happened out there? I came downstairs and heard you and Jacquees arguing." Tameka said.

"Yeah, all I heard was him saying "leave". Baby girl you don't have to --"

"No!" They both jumped and looked at me crazy.

"Well damn bitch .." Tameka said drinking her tea. I laughed shaking my head and continued packing.

"But for real, I'm leaving and I'm taking the kids with me. Jacquees shouldn't care because when we were here, he didn't worry bout us so he'll be happy when we leave." I said crying

I felt Jordan and Tameka hugging me. "Boo Boo he does care. He's just been b --"

"Don't even say it Jordan, he had all those hours yesterday to come and "care" about. But he didn't! And since he wants us to leave, we're going to leave!" I said wiping my eyes. I was bawling like a little bitch right now but I'm honestly hurt by Jacquees's choice of words. 

"Ca --" I heard a man voice say.

I jumped up racing to the door slamming it shut. I don't care which of of them it is, I don't want to talk to them.

"Damm man! You almost smashed my fucking finger!" Borris yelled.

I turned back around and continued packing while the girls continued trying to fill my ears with nonsense.

I'm leaving and I'm taking my kids with me.

_______________

Do You Think Cassandra Will Really Go Back To Atlanta Or Will She Stay?

Who's Side Are You On?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💞