Chapter 20 { Sex In The Shower }

California 🌴🌞🌴...

Cassandra

"Mommy wake upp!!" I heard the kids yell.

"Kaylin wake mommy up." Jacquees said. He sat her ontop of me and she started screaming and baby talking.  I felt Kaylin's little hand touch my mouth and she pulled on my lip. I tried holding in my laugh and she I felt her sloppy mouth on my mines.

I giggled waking up and picked her up kissing her.

"You trying to give me a good morning kiss?" She smiled and I sat her next to me. She's growing up so fast. Only 5 months and already sitting up by herself.

"Mommy we're heree!!" Ma'Leah screamed jumping up and down.

I smiled getting out the bed and Jacquees was walking to the bathroom. Kaylin screamed looking at me. Aiden got her out the bed and carried her outside the bedroom with Ma'Leah behind him skipping. She's so energetic. Probably going play. He's such a great big brother. I'm so proud of my Aiden, growing up.

I walked in the bathroom seeing Jacquees turning on the shower.

"Can I join?" I asked watching him take off his shirt.

He turned smiling at me. "Thought you would going downstairs, get your fine ass in here." He aggressively pulled my arm almost making me laugh.

He picked me up sitting me on the counter and started kissing my neck taking off my shorts. I bit my lip closing my eyes feeling myself already soaking up. After he literally stripped me naked, he carried me into the shower and we closed the door.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked allowing the hot water to splash on me.

Jacquees snaked his arms around me and kissed my neck again. "I was thinking maybe we can just chill in the house and stuff for the day. I don't start performing until Sunday." He said and I sighed.

"Or we can go out to the waterpark. I know this cool waterpark. There's stuff for the kids and everything." I said smiling.

"Alright, we can do that. I wanna do something before all this stuff starts." He said kissing my cheek.

I'm really gonna hate when it starts his shows. Every 2 days, he has a show. And the day that's in between those show days, he has rehearsal. I wonder where is the family time gonna come in at.

He does 2 shows in one city then move onto the next. It's so frustrating because he'll be all over California while his family is stuck at the house.

•  •

"You quiet, wassup?" He asked snapping me out my thoughts and turned me around sitting me on the sitting thing standing between my legs.

"I just .. I'm just worried that we won't be able to spend time together." I said tearing up a little. "You'll be gone alot. Either rehearsing or performing a show. Only time we're going to probably ever see you is when your home from those events and your gonna be tired and want to just go to sleep." I explained and he wiped my tears.

"Baby I'm going to make time. I promise you that. I didn't bring y'all out here for no reason. And when I'm traveling for the shows, you'll be able to go see your family, remember?"

"Jacquees I want you to meet them too. They only seem pictures and social media shit of us. They haven't met you physically or the kids. I'm going to need you by my side when we go." I said.

He rubbed my leg then kissed my lips. "I'm going to be by your side whenever I can. This is my tour, but this is also a family trip for us too. I love you alright?" I nodded and he pinched my tit making me scream. "Use your words."

"I love you too." I said and he kissed me again. I kissed him back and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to the sitting away.

Jacquees kissed my neck and then slid inside of me.

"Jac - quees, w-we can't. The kids.." I said looking at him as he started going deep inside with the first stroke.

"Baby Borris nem down there watching them, chill out." He said going faster. I sighed staying quiet and grabbed his shoulders closing my eyes. "Fuck Cassandra." He groaned in my ear making me weeeett! His deep voice was soo sexy. It turned me on so much. "Only one round " I said and he smacked his lips and straight faced me

"Yeah we gon see, turn around. " I got down turning around and he pushed me against the glass door. My face and tits were smushed against the door.

"Jacquees don't --" Jacquees rammed inside of me and I arched my back. He grabbed my hair making it arch even more and kissed my cheek.

"Jacquees don't what, huh Cassandra? You trynna tell me how to fucking fuck you!" He yelled in my ear. I screamed closing my eyes tightly. He was so deep and going harder as ever, my legs were already tingling.

"Baby please, it hurts." My pussy was already sore and him doing this wasn't helping. He went faster and faster pumping in and out and I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"Who pussy this for Cassandra?" He asked harshly in my ear.

"Uggh, Jacqueess!!" I screamed. He grabbed my hair again wrapping it around his hand and jecked it back farther. We were now face to face.

"What i told you bout that nigga Jacquees huh?" He asked smacking my ass and going harder. I whimpered trying to push him away and he let go my hair. "NOW. WHAT'S. MY. FUCKING. NAME?" He asked again slapping the same spot only HARDER and started beating my clit up.

I was really close. I rubbed myself in the process feeling myself almost reaching my climax. "UGGH, DADDYY!!" I screamed spilling everywhere in the shower.

He started twitching inside me. I knew he was about to bust any moment as well. "Fuck daddy, right there." I moaned throwing my ass back and Jacquees hissed grabbing my waist.

"That's right baby, just like that. Fuck I'm close." He groaned holding onto my neck with one of his hands. "I'm abouta murder yo shit." He said in my ear. I did get a little scared because when he grabs my neck, it gets worse.

He was right too, he was murdering my shit! My knees were getting weak. They just wanted to give out. I tried pushing him back but he grabbed my arm going harder. I screamed as loud as I could cumming again.

"SHIIITTT, FUCCK!!" Jacquees yelled pulling out and spazzed out on the shower floor. I stroked him fastly helping him and kissed his neck. "Cassandra .." He said.

"Yeah baby?" I asked.

He groaned closing his eyes and ran his his head down his face. "Fuck I love you so much." He said.

I giggled kissing his chin. "I love you too." I said.

________________________

Another Sex Scene. 💦😛

With Jacquees' Busy Tour Schedule, Do You Think He'll Have Time To Spend With His Family?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💞