Chapter 88 { Getting Out }

Cody

"Really Cody? You suppose to be my nephew, my blood. I helped you when you needed the shit. This is what you do behind my back?" Uncle Baron asked. My heart was about to burst out my body.

"I -"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled and he looked at Jacquees nem. "The fuck y'all doing here?"

"What the fuck it look like Baron? I'm coming get my wife and leave. I don't want no problems so if you mind, we would like to leave in peace." Jacquees said.

Cassandra

Jacquees wrapped his free arm around me. He rubbed it and looked down at me.

"Cassandra you gained weight?" He asked.

"Nahh nigga she ain't gain no weight. She's pregnant." Jarvis said smirking aiming his gun at Jacquees.

"What?!" He yelled removing his hand from around my waist. "You pregnant?"

"Jacquees it wasn't me, I swear! He raped me again! I've been getting raped for the past month." I cried

"Jacquees she's telling the truth. They -"

POW!

I screamed seeing Cody's body fall to the floor and he held his arm.

"Shit!" He cursed.

"THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK YOU GET! FIRST YOU SHOW THESE NIGGAS MY CRIB THEN YOU TRY TO SNEAK THEM IN AND THINK I WASN'T GOING TO FIND OUT? REALLY NIGGA?!" Jarvis yelled.

"SHE MINES ANYWAY! YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!" Jacquees yelled.

Jarvis looked at Jacquees, "She wasn't yours when she was giving me brain wasn't she?" He smirked. My mouth dropped.

"WHAT?! Jacquees he's lying, don't believe him! You heard Cody!" I protested. Jacquees was death glaring at Jarvis.

"Come behind me Cassandra." He ordered without taking his eye off of Jarvis.

"Go, and you and that baby gonna be dead." Jarvis said looking at me. I looked back at Jacquees standing in the same place.

"Cassandra, come behind me!" Jacquees yelled.

I looked at Jac then at Jarvis seeing him looking at me. I looked at Jacquees again then looked away at the floor staying in my spot. I wouldn't dare try Jarvis. I know better.

"See? She knows not to fucking move. Good job baby girl." Jarvis said stepping my way and smacked my ass.

I fell from the weakness of my legs.

POW POW POW POW! 💥

I covered my head closing my eyes tight. More shots went off, groaning was loud as ever, and people screaming.

Once they were completely done, I slowly raised my head feeling not a bullet through my body.

"J-Jac?.." I cried with the tears and all streaming down my face. I didn't hear a single reply from nobody. "Jacquees!" I said sitting up. I looked at my feet seeing Jarvis's eyes looking into my mine with blood coming out his mouth.

I scremaed backing away and felt someone behind me. "Shhh!!!" The person said.

I turned around seeing Jacquees behind me.

"JAC!" I yelled crying even more wrapping my arms around his neck. "Omg are you okay?!" I exclaimed feeling all over his body.

"I'm fine babe, I'm good." He sighed and we stood up. I looked around seeing all the rest of the guys laid out dead on the floor with pools of blood around them. My heart was broken for them and their families.