• chapter | four { Unexcepted Phone Call } •

Borris

I looked at the phone seeing Jordan giggling covering herself again. "Borris I want to come back to ATL. But this time, I want to stay."

I frowned. "What you mean?"

"Meaning I want us to move in together. You know, I'll move into your place. That way we'll be able to have our own home together, start a family, and --"

"A family? Ma, Ion want no kids right now." I interrupted.

"Borris we talked about this. We talked about our whole future when you came down here last week! Now that I really want it to happen, your changing your mind? Why Borris, I thought you love me!" She cried.

"Princess I do love you but with Jacquees's tours and shit, I'm barely gonna be home. That means your gonna be home with a newborn 3 weeks to a month. By yourself. What you gonna do then?"

"I would have Cassandra, duh Borris." She said rolling her eyes.

"Baby girl I love you okay, and --"

"IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULD GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" She cried cutting me off. I would say some disrespectful shit because I hate when people cut me off but she's a woman, and I really love her. "When you get your mind right and decisions fully made out, then you hit me up." With that, she ended the FaceTime call.

I sighed locking my phone.

•  •

Nobody knows that Jordan and I are dating. We've been together for about 3 months now. Been keeping it a secret for 3 months. Her people don't even know.

Everybody thinks we're just close friends. I really love Jordan and I want to give her the world, but she really pressuring me for a baby and I'm not ready for that. I would love to have a baby someday but right now isn't the time. 

I'll just give her, her space and then hit her up tomorrow.

•  •

I walked in the living room seeing Aiden and Malaya watching TV, Kaylin sleeping in her swing, and Jacquees and Cass was cuddled on the couch and Jac was sleeping on Cassandra while she was on her phone.

"Hey Bor Bor, how was the phone sex?" Cassandra asked and laughed. I grinned shaking my head.

"Listen I'm bouta head out, tell Jac call me when he wakes up. See yall later." I said walking to the door and walked out the house jogging to my truck.

Getting inside, I put my phone on the charger and send the picture of Jordan smiling i had on my lock screen and grinned.

I drove home and got in my bed going to sleep.

Cassandra

I used my little strength and got up from Jacquees and limped to the kitchen.

"Shit.." I hissed grabbing me some cheese crackers out the pantry. I walked back to the living room and Jac was laid out all on the couch. "Really Quees?" I mumbled passing him and then I felt his hand on my leg.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"On the other couch, go upstairs." I told him and he groaned pulling me back down on me.

"Don't leave me." He whined and I laughed a little. "Malaya's birthday coming up." He said and I smiled looking at Laya.

"Yeah. What should we do?" I asked and Malaya was watching TV.

"I was thinking just get some family out in the back, get a jumping house, and let everyone swim." He said. "I don't feel like spending no money after Aiden's last birthday." I agreed 1000%.

For Aiden's last birthday, we literally had a circus at the house. Live tigers, actors, clowns and everything.

And putting the party decor and everything ontop of that, there was alot of money spent. We're not trying to go back to that again. Malaya's only gonna be 3 years old.

"Me either. It was fun though." I said thinking back to my baby's 2nd birthday. "The little party at home is a good idea though." I said.

"Yeah and we'll let the --"

My phone started ringing. I reached over grabbing my phone seeing an unknown number calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby, you missed me?" A strange deep voice said.

I frowned. "Who is this?"

"Take a guess,"

"Listen I don't have time for these games and prank calls, WHO THE HELL IS THIS CALLING MY PHONE?!" I yelled and Jacquees opened his eyes and looked at me with a confused look.

I seen Malaya and Aiden look back as well.

"You thought you killed me.." He said and started laughing. My heart dropped. I knew that laugh from anywhere.

"N-Nicholas?..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

_______________________

Nicholas Back! 😰

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌺