• chapter | nine •

Jacquees

When I reached the mall, I didn't even park in a full parking spot. I just got out my car, locked my shit, and ran throughout the parking lot looking for these niggas faces. 

"JACQUEES!" I heard Jarvis yell. I ignored them going to every car that looked like someone was inside. "Jacquees listen to me, they're gone! We need to get inside and see if the girls are fine! Let's go!" He yelled at me grabbing my arm and I ran behind him and Borris.

"Give me my phone." I said as we sped walk throught the mall. Girls were screaming, taking pictures and videos, calling my name, and trying to stop me but I wasn't worrying about them right now. I kept walking.

I called Cassandra's phone and she picked up the second ring.

"Omg Jacquees!"

"Baby I'm at the mall, where are you and Tameka?!" I yelled pushing through the crowds.

"We're in the bathroom by the food court, Jacquees please hurry I'm scared to leave out here."  She cried.

"Aight I'm running now." I said hanging up 

"Where they at?" Borris asked.

"Bathroom. Let's go." I said.

•  •

Reaching the bathroom, I rushed inside not caring about anybody seeing. I seen Tameka and Cassandra sitting on the floor. Tameka was crying and Cassandra was as well.

"Baby come here," I said getting on the floor and she jumped in my arms continuing to cry on my shoulder. I rubbed her back letting her cry some more. I looked over at Jarvis doing the same with Tameka. "You alright?" She nodded sitting up and I seen hand prints on her neck.

I clenched my jaws touching it and she flinched.

"Jac , don't touch it. Please.." She whispered and I nodded. I stood up helping her up and kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad your okay." I said.

"So who was the other nigga with him?" Borris asked Cassandra and Tameka. Same question I had.

Cassandra and Tameka looked at each other. I frowned.

"Tameka just tell him." Cassandra said. Everyone looked at Tameka.

"Tell me what?" Jarvis asked.

Tameka sat up. "His name is David.. He's my ex-boyfriend and .. " She looked at Cassandra.

: :

Cassandra

I can tell Tameka was having a hard time telling the guys, specially Jarvis, about David.

"Keep going," I told her and she sighed.

"He use to beat me.." She said and broke down crying. I felt Jac squeeze my waist a little. "4 years. 4 years, I went through hell with that man. Hospitals was like another home for me. 5 miscarriages. My life has been a living hell. If I wouldn't have left Texas, my life would've been over. Me getting out of Texas and starting a new life here in ATL, was the best thing that happened to me. I met new people, made more money and everything. That man ruined my whole life." She explained and I hugged her as she cried.

"Good job." I whispered.

"Baby when was you gonna tell me this?" Jarvis asked.

"When the time was right Jarvis. I was --"

"And when was that, NEVER?!" He yelled.

"Jarvis.." I said. He was overreacting because Tameka didn't tell him about David. He doesn't understand how hard it is to explain something like this to someone new

Specially be Jarvis because he can be judgy. He doesn't like hearing he's wrong or anything. Jarvis has to right and wants everything to go his way.

He doesn't care about anyone else's feelings but his.

"C-Can we leave? I don't want to stay in his bathroom talking about this. I rather be at home talking about this instead." Tameka said.

Jarvis got up walking out the bathroom.

"Give him .. give him some time to cool off." Borris told Tameka and she nodded. "Listen let's go, I'm hungry." He said and we all walked out the bathroom.

"Borris can you bring the car home?" I asked Borris giving him my keys and he nodded.

"Tameka you can ride with Jarvis. Try talking to him." Jacquees said and I looked at him. "Don't worry he'll listen." He added and Tameka sighed walking behind Jarvis. "You ready?" He asked kissing my shoulder and I nodded covering my neck with my hair.

"Ima catch up with yall." Borris said walking to the food court.

"Hey get me some McDonalds while you over there! I'll pay you back." I yelled.

____________________________

Tameka and Jarvis..

Comment Your Thoughts. 💚