Chapter 22

Cassandra

"What's wrong wit you boo?" Tameka asked as I flopped on the couch mugging.

"Fucking Jacquees and this stupid ass tour." I answered.

"Oh, he told you." Borris said and I rolled my eyes.

"Borris I'm counting on you and Jarvis to be out on the look out for Blake. I don't like that bitch and she could be up to something." I explained.

"Damn, why us?"

"Who is Tina?" Jordan asked frowning.

"Blake is Jacquees's new assistant. She's fucking ugly as fuck. And i don't like her."

They laughed. "Why don't you like her?" Tameka asked.

"Because she's a fucking woman! And because she looks suspicous. I don't know, she just gives off this weird vibe. She's always staring at him and stuff and when I come around, she would mug me. Like bitch, da fuck you looking at?" I explained rolling my eyes.

"Oh hell nah, Borris you better not be around that hoe!" Jordan said getting up.

"I don't even have to tell you nothing," Tameka said rolling her eyes at Jarvis.

"Y'all females fucking aggravating"

"Fuck you nigga." We said in sync then got siked we all said the same thing. The guys shook their heads. I sighed grabbing my phone and called my cousin, Tina. She lives out here. She was my favorite cousin/ best friend when we were out here in California.

I really miss my cousin.

"Cassandra, Hey boo!! Y'all made it out here yet?" She asked. I could tell she was excited.

"Yess!! I am so excited to see you guys, we need to make plans." I said.

"Well daddy and mama nem are having a little get together since the game is on today, maybe you guys should swing by. And, you can show the family your husband." She cooed into the phone.

I sighed getting up and walking out the living room and walked to the backyard sitting down by the pool. 

"Yeah, I don't even know if you guys will meet Jacquees. I'm gonna hope and pray y'all do though. But his schedule is so hectic, I don't know if we'll even have time to ourselves as adults ." I explained.

"Awee! Listen why don't you and my little cousins come over and just spend the day with the family like we use to when we were young. I really want to see them in person."

"But what about Jacquees. Don't you --"

"I can meet him another time. Your going to be here for a month, Im sure we'll meet one day. Now, are you coming or what?" She asked.

"Can I bring some friends?"

"Cassandra we're family, not friends! Bring whoever you want."

I laughed remembering that. "Oh yeah. Well I'll see you later, text me Uncle Rag's address." I said Hanging up and walked back in the house bumping into Jacquees.

"Where you going? What you need an address for?"

"I'm going see my family. My uncle is having a get together and I'm not about to be stuck in this damn house waiting for you. So if you would excuse me, I have to go get myself and our kids ready?" I said moving him out the way.

Jacquees grabbed my arm. "I understand you and and everything Cassandra but you don't have to have that pissy ass attitude. It's not my fucking fault shit changed! If I didn't have the show tomorrow, I would've spent the day with y'all. I'm sorry! I'm going to fucking make it up to you."

"Jacquees everyone is excepting to see you while we're out here. How do you think they'll feel when they don't?"

He shrugged. "I can't imagine and I don't have to because they're going to meet me. Now can we just stop agruing about it, please?" He asked grabbing my hands.

"I'll think about it." I said letting go his hands walking to the stairs.

Jacquees

Cassandra's attitude because of this whole rehearsal thing is really annoying the fuck out of me.

I didn't want there to be NO drama on this trip. The whole time, the drama is between me and Cassandra. We should be the LAST ones arguing about anything!

•  •

"Here, you need this." Jarvis said handing me a cigar. I grabbed it following him outside and he lit it up for me.

"Where's Borris?"

"Sleeping with Jordan. Tameka in there with Cassandra. She pissed still about everything?"

"Yeah and it's aggravating. But, I'll let her cool off. I understand where shes coming from though." I confessed blowing the smoke out my nose.

"Just show her what you mean. Take control over this fucking tour." Jarvis said. "If they don't like what you do, cancel the shit and fuck them." I laughed shaking my head.

I'm getting paid 100k each show, I can't pass that shit up. I can't past up valuable time with my family either. That's why I'm going to make it up to them.

___________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💦