Chapter 84 { Kidnapped }

3 Hours Later....

CASSANDRA

I walked into the gas station grabbing a bag of chips, a drink, and paid for some extra gas.

While in line I noticed this group of guys walk in. There was about 5 or 6 of them. They all smirked at me and even said some shit under their breaths.

I shook my head giving the woman my money and let her keep the change. I then walked out the gas station making my way back to the Rover putting the gas in the tank.

"Sup lil mama," I looked up seeing one of the guys that was in the little group earlier at the gas station. He was cute, but I'm not interested.

"Not interested buddy. And, I'm married." I said showing him my ring and he nodded.

"That's cool, that's cool. I understand. Plus I know ya husband, Jacquees right?" I nodded. "Yeah partied with him a couple times before."

"My Jacquees?"

"Yeah, I'm cool with the nigga."

"Really, how comes he never speaks about you?" I asked putting the gas pumper back.

"Oh uh .. I-I don't know. You should ask him about that." He stuttered looking at his watch.

"Hm.." I said and then turned around getting in my Rover.

"Wait, Can I get ya number before you go?"

"What? No! You forgot I have a husband?" I fussed.

"Yeah but we can just be frie -"

"No thank you. Now move so I can leave." I said.

He groaned. "Mama I'm not going down without a fight. You might as well give me those digits. Or else." He threatened.

"Or elae what?" I asked cocking my head. He sighed then looked at me. Next thing you know, he slaps me in the face! I felt his hand around my neck and then a cloth over my mouth.

I screamed and my eyes started getting heavy.

"S...stop..." I whispered to the guy before everything went black.

An Hour Later...

JACQUEES

We've been looking every where around Atlanta and still no sign of the truck. I grew hungry and was running out of gas.

I stopped at the red light then my phone started ringing. I reached over grabbing it. It was a phonecall from Borris.

"He -"

"JACQUEES WE FOUND CASSANDRA!" Jordan yelled inside the phone.

"WAHT WHERE?!"

"WE SEEN THE TRUCK AT THE GAS STATION. YOU KNOW MANI'S GAS STATION. COME QUICK!"

I hung up putting my Lambo in drive and took off. I fit between some cars that were passing receiving horn blows and did a whole U-Turn. Hope there wasnt any cops around.

Getting to the gas station, I seen Borris and Jordan standing outside the truck and Borris was hugging Jordan. Lance was doing the same with Beverley.

The Rover's driver's door was wide open and everything.

My heart started beating fast and I pulled up jumping out the car.

"OMG JACQUEES!" I heard a female yell. I didn't have time for fans so I completely ignored her.

I looked in the truck seeing there was no sign of Cassandra. "WHAT'S GOING ON, WHERE'S CASSANDRA?!"