Chapter 61 { Sneaky }

THE NEXT DAY...

T A T I

I woke up the next morning and the house was still quiet. I fell to sleep last night on the phone with Michael. He's my everything. I didn't except to be on the phone with him for that long.

~

I was walking to the stairs when I passed Jacquees and Cassandra's bedroom. The door was wide open. I looked inside and my mouth DROPPED!

Cassandra and Jarvis were sleeping TOGETHER! She had her hand on his chest and his arm was around her waist. They looked like they were together. She was only wearing a bra and he was shirtless.

Did they fuck?

I ran to my bedorom taking my phone and then ran back and snapped a picture. I smirked sending the picture to Tina.

Knowing Tina, she's going to send it to Jacquees. He'll be furious with them both because he'll think they fucked and slept together.

This is going to be great.

~

I was sitting at the table rating some Lucky Charms when I heard Kaylin trying to talk. I turned seeing Jarvis coming in the kitchen shirtless still with nothing but shorts on.

"Oh, Goodmorning. Didn't know you was up. How'd you sleep?" He asked sitting Kaylin in her sitting thing that was on the counter.

"It was great." I answered and looked at Kaylin. She was so cute. "Hi Kaylin!" I cooed smiling at her and she smiled back then looked at Jarvis. "She's so adorable."

"Yeah my bro' do make good babies." He grinned and I looked away. That was a little .. uncomfortable.

Especially being that he was just in bed with Cassandra. How he braging on his brother's sperm but trynna fuck his wife.

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Tina. I quickly grabbed it off the counter before Jarvis could look.

Tina 😈: " Oh this is soo slutty! How an sleep with the brother?! 😱Let's see how Jacquees likes this shall we? 😏 "

- " Yeah but I don't know if they fucked or not. I don't think though because I didn't hear anything plus the door was wide open. "

Tina 😈: " Jacquees doesn't know that 😆."

I locked my phone and looked at Jarvis. I low-key feel bad now.

"So, you dating?" I asked watching him grab a bowl.

"Not anymore.. just got out a relationship not to long ago. Been looking though." I nodded. "I see you got a huge ring on your finger. He must be lucky."

I smiled at my wedding ring.

"Yeah.. we're happy." I said. I looked back at him. I really wanted to ask him about what him and Cassandra last night but I don't want to seem like I'm in their business.

"Kay don't do that lady bug." Jarvis said taking the paper out her hand.

Oh who gives a damn.. I can't take it