Chapter 45 { Shot }

That Night..

Cassandra

I grabbed my wallet and applied a little more lipstick to my lips.

"Cassandra bring yo' ass!" I heard Jacquees say from downstairs. I laughed a little turning off the light and walked downstairs. He was standing at the end of the staircase. "Shit, it's about ti -- Ouu , you look good baby." He said trying to kiss me.

"Mmmhm," I said eyeing him and I turned my face making him kiss my cheek.

He smacked his lips. "Really baby? Gimme a kiss, for real." He said wrapping his arm around me and pinned me against the wall. The horn blew outside.

"Jacquees stop we have to go , they're waiting for us." I laughed.

"I don't careee!! Not until you give me a damn kiss." He said kissing my neck. "Now you gon' give me my kiss or we'll be right back upstairs. You know you had to waste half an hour just to regain your strength back in your legs so I would be smart with your answer."

"Jacquees stopp!!" I said playfully pushing him off of me. He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine.

I kissed back and he forced his tongue into my mouth taking me back a little.

"O-Okay that's enough," I giggled pushing him away. He smirked biting his lip then pecked my lips one last time.

We opened the door and Jarvis stopped right in his tracks about to walk up the steps.

"About fucking time. We need to get going." He said. I laughed walking to the bus and got on.

"Hmm, I see why y'all took forever." Jordan said smirking at me.

"What?" She pointed to her neck. I looked through the mirror behind the seat and seen a small hickey on my neck. My mouth dropped. "JACQUEES!" I yelled.

He got in the bus and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said and I sat down covering it up with makeup.

"Fucking ass.." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." I smiled and turned finishing to cover the passion mark.

~

"Alright I'm about to go on. You gon' cheer for me?"

I rested my hands on both sides of Jacquees's face and smiled, "Of course. Don't I always?" I asked pecking his sweet lips.

"Yea you right." I laughed.

"GIVE IT UP FOR JACQUEES EVERYBODY!!" The crowd started cheering.

"That's you." I said. He kissed me again.

"Alright alright yall acting like he bouta leave for a tour. That's enough." Jarvis said butting it. I laughed watching Jacquees take the mic and jogged on stage.

~

"THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT! I LOVE Y'ALL!" He yelled in the microphone.