Chapter 52

A Week Later....

C A S S A N D R A

"Mommy and Daddy will back in a hour guys. Will you be good for the nanny?" I asked the kids before kissing their cheeks.

They whined.

"I don't want to stay wif her!!!" Malaya screamed pouting and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Malaya you better calm your little ass down. You staying and that's that." Jacquees said. She looked at Jacquees then started crying.

She didn't except him to tell her that. She used to the spoiled daddy and the one who doesn't fuss at her and takes her back for anything.

"Babe you ain't say it like that," I chuckled standing back up and walked over to Kaylin's play pin and kissed her cheek. She was sleeping which was good. If she was up and seen Jacquees and I leaving, she would be crying and hollering.

"Yes I did. This they're problem now babe. You babying them up and spoiling them. They ain't gon' know what to do when they older and somebody wanna fight them."

"Whatever Jacquees. I am not babying them. Besides, they're sweet nice kids, nobody ain't gonna waste they're time fucking with my babies." I said walking to the door with Jacquees behind me.

"Whatever Cassandra." He mumbled.

"Jacquees don't make me march my ass back up those stairs." I said rolling my eyes at him and he sighed walking out the house without arguing back.

He lucky his ass can walk again fully because if he has those crutches, I would've purposely pushed them bitches on the floor making his ass fall.

I looked back at the babysitter we hired. She was 34 years old and her name was Shelly. She was a nice woman and she was nice. Someone that I thought was perfect for the kids while we would be gone.

I'm still not 100% in board with this nanny thing though. I don't really want  a stranger around my kids. Espciwlly since they're young. But Jacquees made me because when our parnets are busy and cant get the kids, someone have to.

He basically talked me into getting Shelly.

She has kids of her own but they're grown so she knows what she's doing here.

"Are you sure you'll be fine with them? If you want, you can walk out and I can just sta --"

"Cassandra let's go she not going anywhere!" Jacquees said peeking his head in the house.

Ms. Shelly laughed.

"Chile' go head, I got this. Trust me, once they get use to me, they'll love me." She bragged. I nodded and kissed the kid one last time before walking to the door.

"You s -- " Jacquees grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door.

We walked to the car getting inside and was on our way to the restaurant.

~

So tonight, I decided to put together a little dinner with the gang. I even invited Paris so that her and Jarvis can get to know each other.

I hope it works out between them because after that talk with Jarvis, I only seen him 3 times. All these times were .. awkward.

He kept staring at me and when I could ask him why he was staring, he would just shake his head and say it's nothing. But he does it alot so I know it has to be something.

Plus its uncomfortable being around him q little now.

I just hope they like each other because I do want to see Jarvis with someone new and for him to stare at her instead of me because Paris is a beautiful woman.

~

"We gon' have to go out like this more because you still got baby fever." He said driving out fhe driveway.

"Well they all are just about babies. Especially my Kay Kay. My baby is 7 months finna be 8 next week." I smiled looking out the window. I looked at Jacquees and seen he was looking at me. I just out laughing how serious his face was. "What?"

"How old is Aiden?"

"He's 5, so what?"

"5 is not a damn baby Cassandra! He can say just about every word. And Malaya, she's 2 and she smart as hell for her age. And Kaylin, she a baby. So you need to change or something."

"Okay whatever Jacquees." I said ignoring his asa.

I hate when he wants me to be more tough on the kids. It's not like I'm making them into some fucking marshmallows. He's overreacting about the shit because I'm not like him.

For the rest of the ride, I stayed quiet.

J A C Q U E E S

I could see it in Cass's face she was a little upset now but I had to tell her. I'm tired of her acting like that.

I don't want the kids to be known as some soft ass kids.

Especially Aiden. He's growing up and as he gets older, there's going to people that don't like him so they're going to have people that might want to fight him. Ima make sure my boy always ready.

If I have to toughen him up myself, I will.

~

We're going out tonight for Jarvis. I hope this Paris chick Cassandra trying to set my dude up with is goos enough for Jarvis because if she not, Jarvis gon' walk out.

I know him, trust me.

_______________

Will Jarvis Like Paris? 😶

Comment Your Thoughts. ❤