Chapter 85 { Revenge }

| Cassandra |

Seeing Jarvis, Tina, and Tameka standing infront of me, I was shitting bricks. Its been so long since I last seen or heard from Tameka and Tina.

Nobody knows where I am, I don't even know where I am, so I have very little chance of getting out of here.

"You thought we wasn't gonna find you huh?" Tameka smirked.

I stayed quiet.

"I'm getting tired of just looking at her. I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Time yelled then a hard hit was sent to the face. My closed my eyes holding in the pain from my jaw.

"TINA!" Jarvis yelled and slapped her to the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?!" He yelled in her face. "DAMN! Y'ALL DON'T FUCKING LISTEN!" He yelled.

She stood up crying. He looked at me with the same dirty look and I looked away avoiding eye contact with him.

Seeing him like this scared the fuck out of me. I was already scared of him and seeing him like this made it even worse.

"Long time no see huh baby girl.." He smirked. He turned my face to him and I glared at him.

"You killed my fucking baby .." I mumbled feeling the tears ready to burst out of my eyes.

"Of course. I did it for a reason."

"What? WHY? WHY DID YOU KILL MY BABY?!" I cried kicking my legs. He smacked me in the face and I screamed.

"I only did it because that was suppose to be my baby! MINES! I'm tired of seeing you with Jacquees! You don't deserve him! I can give you better Cassandra!" He yelled in my face.

"Nobody's better than my husband. He's coming find me, and he's going to kill you." I said sniffing and they all started laughing.

"That's if he can find you first.." He said. "Now if he's lucky he might actually find you. But when he do he'll be in for a little surprise that you'll be able to tell him." He smirked standing up.

"What?" I frowned.

He started unbuckling his belt. My heart started beating fast.

"Omg Jarvis I thought we was killing her!" Tina yelled.

"Yeah you called us down here to kill her not watch you fuck the bi -"

POW! POW!

I screamed closing my eyes shut tightly continuing to cry. I heard two sharp screams.

I opened my eyes seeing Tameka and Tina on the floor crying both holding their bloody stomachs.

My mouth dropped. The gun in Jarvis's hand was smoking a little. He blew it and threw it to Baron who was in the corner with a AK47 in his hands.

"YALL DON'T FUCKING LISTEN! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN CALLED Y'ALL OUT HERE! GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled.

"WE CAN'T MOVE!" They cried and I started shaking.

"Baron put they asses out." Baron nodded dragging them both out the room.

Jarvis turned back to me and started walking cloeer to me. I statted shaking again. "P-Please don't kill me.." I begged.

I felt him taking the ropes around my hands aloose then he grabbed my arm picking me up. Just about pulling me up almost taking off my arm.

I would fight back and try to run away but after witnessing Tameka and Tina get their aases shot, I didn't.

"Don't fucking run or you'll be just like them." He said grabbing my hair and we walked out the room.

We walked to another bedroom and I realized it was his bedroom. He threw me on the bed closing the door behind him and took off his shirt.

I scooted all the way to the headboard. He smirked at me taking off his pants.

"Jarvis please dont.." He grabbed my ankle pulling me on my back.

"You gonna have my baby Cassandra. Weather you like it or not." He yelled pulling my tights off.

| Baron |

"Really B-Baron? Your g...onna put us out and n..n..ot even help us? What if we die?!" They cried.

"Rest in peace." I started clsoing the door, "And if y'all make out alive and snitch, ya people gon' send yall bodies on the news." I threatened closing the door.

My phone started ringing. I liked seeing a phone call from Jacquees.

I sighed answering. I heard a loud scream and then a beating noise through the walls. Poor Cassandra.

I feel bad, but then I don't. I'm getting paid to do this shit for Jarvis so why not?

I answered Jacquees's phonecall.

"Wassup Jac?" I answered.

"Aye man, Cassandra missing and I don't know where the hell she could be. I need you to be on the lookout. She got kidnapped by some niggas and I'm starting to feel like .." I rolled my eyes putting the phone away from my ear while he kept talking. "You heard me?!"

"Yeah. I'll be on the lookout." With that I hung up the phone and sat on the couch pulling out my phone calling a bitch over.

_______________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🙆