Chapter 51

Cassandra

I helped Jacquees in his chair and sat his plate infront of gim. I did the same to the kids. After we all were at the dinner table, I put Kaylin back in her highchair and fed her some apple sauce. My baby girl is greedy. No wonder why she's so fat. It's cute to me though.

We said grace over dinner and everyone started eating. Jacquees were eating like they haven't eaten in days.

"Guys slow down, its not going anywhere."  I laughed saying looking at all three of them.

"Mommy it's good, and when its good, you have to hurry and eat it before it's gone. Grandma Deb told me that." Aiden said and we all laughed.

"Jarvis came over earlier," I told Jac.

"For what?" He asked eating his steak.

"Talk about Tameka. I told him I would hook him up with Paris. Wouldn't they be cute?"

Jacquees looked at me, "You trynna be the love doctor now?"

I shrugged putting a spoon of apple sauce in Kaylin's mouth. "Maybe. He was crying and I felt sorry for him. Plus, I don't want him crying her anyways." I said scruching my face a little.

"Crying? That nigga was crying like a bi --"

"Jacquees!!" I yelled cutting him off before he could say the word. I hate cursing around the kids because they repeat alot of stuff.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Anyways he was really crying?"

"Yeah and so I'm going to hook him up with Paris because I feel bad for him."

"When? You trynna do sum?"

"Maybe when the kids go to my mom's next week, we can all hangout." I insisted.

"Hangout, where? Baby you know I can't go no where!"

I cocked my head. "Oh now you can't go nowhere? I tell you that all the time but noo ain't nothing wrong with me!" I mocked him.

He shook his head. "Whatever," He muttered. "Just because I can't go no where doesn't mean we still can't have our own fun either." He said. I looked up at him seeing a small smirk on his face.

"We want to have fun!" Malaya yelled.

"When you get back healed, then we'll have our fun." I smirked back.

"Come on babe you can do all the work!"

"Jacquees can we just talk about this when we're not infront of the kids? They're smart and will start putting the pieces together." I said glancing at Aiden and Malaya and they sere looking at us.

Jacquees laughed. "Oh yeah."

~

I laid the kids' down in their bed. Kaylin was sleeping but Aiden and Malaya were watching TV in their rooms. Something they do to help go to bed.

I went back to the bedroom seeing Jacquees shirtless and in nothing but his boxers sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded. I closed the door behind me and walked to the bed helping Jacquees up. I struggled a little because he had all his weight on me. "Jacquees you do know that you can hold yourself up right and walk a little."

"I know but I want you to do it mommy." He said laying his head in the crook of my neck. I laughed.

"Jacquees your so crazy, I swear." I said opening the bathroom door and started the shower.

~

After getting out the shower, I threw on one of Jacquees's shirts and a pair of lace underwear with the matching bra.

"Baby.." Jacquees said looking at me.

"Yea love,"

"You can't do this " he pointed to my leg that was sprung over his making the shirt come up a little and my ass poke out the shirt.

I smirked. "Why not?" I asked rubbing his abs that I adored.

"Cassandra you know what you doing ma." He said.

"Do I?" I asked kissing his neck.

"Damn.. baby stop if you ain't trynna pleasure me." He said. I laughed sitting up.

"You want me to pleasure you daddy?" I asked rubbing his member over his briefs.

"Mhmm," He answered. I laughed turning the TV off and pulled Jacquees's best friend out slowly stroking him and kissed his neck. "Shit suck it ma." He mumbled.

I barely do this so he better enjoy this.

________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💦