Chapter 26

The Next Day 🌞...

Cassandra

Today was Jacquees's performance day. I won't be attending the show because I don't have anyone to watch the kids. So, I decided that I was going to just stay in with my babies while the rest of the gang go to Jacquees's show.

•  •

I turned over seeing Jacquees sprung out sleeping. Snoring and everything. He looked so comfortable.

His phone was vibrating on the night stand. I reached over seeing a phone call from Blake. I answered the phone putting it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered walking to the bathroom.

"Jacquees? What happened to your --"

"Sorry Blake, this isn't Jacquees. It's Cassandra. What can I help you with?" I asked using doing my business.

"Oh Cassandra.. Tell Jacquees that he needs to start getting ready for his show. Just so we can --"

"Jacquees isn't even up yet, I'm sorry but Jacquees will not be coming yet. He has a family to attend to." I said smirking wiping myself and then washed my hands.

This bitch really think she's slick calling my man's phone at 8 some thing in the morning.

She mumbled something then sighed, "If you want your man making and bringing home good money, I suggest you not be a hard head."

"Listen here bitch. I can show you a hard fucking head. JACQUEES ISN'T COMING RIGHT NOW! You lying ass hoe of an assistant. The show doesn't start until tonight. Plus he already told me he had to be gone for 6:30 so tell another lie!" I snapped. She stayed quiet for a good 10 seconds. "And aren't you married? I wonder how your so called husband is feeling about you working with another man. Does he know your trying to mess around with that man. Or does he --" 

The line went dead. I laughed shaking my head and then brushed my teeth.

Y'all see why I don't like her ass. She's trying to get under Blake. She's an assistant so she needs to do her assisting job.

•  •

I walked out the bathroom and Jacquees was watching TV. "Hey, your up early." I said climbing in the bed and crossed over him putting his phone back on the night stand.

Jacquees held my waist down ontop of him biting his lip. I looked down and him and blushed. "Who was you going off on in the bathroom?" He asked rubbing my thighs.

"Blake ugly ass. Baby I really starting to not like her. She's trying me and its getting on my nerves." I explained.

"Why can't y'all just get along?" He asked.

I smacked my lips looking at him. "Jacquees you ask yourself that damn question. I know you see when she tries to push her thirsty ass up on you. And don't go to saying she's married because married doesn't mean shit to those type of women. " I said. 

"What did you she say?"

"Her sneaky lying ass is trying to make you come to the place early talking bout getting ready for your show. What will you guys be doing 8 in the MORNING until 6:30 in the evening. Your shows always go perfectly fine." I said shaking my head.

"Baby maybe your just overreacting." I scoffed shaking my head.

"I'm overreacting? Yeah fucking right " I said rolling my eyes.

Don't even pay her no mind." He said sitting up and pecking my lips. "You know that I dont want her. You know that I only want and love you so therefore we have nothing to worry about " He informed me and I smiled.