Chapter 80 { Monster }

4 Weeks Later..

          ~
CASSANDRA
          ~

Today was Jacquees's mom birthday. We were going over to her house because they were celebrating with a nice cookout with the family in the backyard. Which I found was really nice.

I'm excited to be here and I'm thankful for her seeing another year. She's turning 45 years old but looks younger.

"Everybody strapped up?" Jacquees asked. I put a little lip gloss on my lips and then looked back at the kids. Aiden and Malaya were in their iPads and Kaylin was falling to sleep.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked looking at Jacquees putting on my seatbelt.

He chucked starting the wagon up and we were off to his mom's house.

When we got there, family was already there. We greeted everyone. Of course everyone was all over the kids, especially Kaylin.

Kaylin being the stubborn person she is, and got cranky and wanted to be with Jacquees the whole time.

"Aye pops, you seen mama?" Jacquees asked his dad who was talking to his uncles.

"Grandpa!!"

"Hey boogers!!" He cooed playing with Aiden and Malaya. I smiled.

"Baby I'm going to the bathroom real quick, be right back."
He nodded pecking my forehead and I wanted inside the house heading straight to the bathroom. After doing my business, I opened the door bumping into someone.

I looked up seeing Jarvis. "Oop Jarvis, sorry. Didn't see you there. Actually I didn't see you all day, did you just get here?" I asked.

"Not to long along. I watched you though and I couldn't stop. That dress, it's just .. damn." He said licking his lips and looking me up and down.

I felt extremely uncomfortable. "Haha, thanks. I have to get going now." I went to walk around him when he blocked the doorway with his arm. "Jarvis, move please." I said.

"Just one kiss. I miss those lips." He said looking at me.

I looked away, "Jarvis what happened 4 weeks ago, was a mistake. I didn't mean for it to happen and hoenstly, I regret it. Can we just pretend like it never happened?" I asked. He started laughing then stepped inside the bathroom closing the door behind him

I stepped back to the wall.

"Listen if you don't want Jacquees to know what happened, I suggest you just do what the fuck I say." He gritted harshly through his teeth.

It low-key scared me because he was so large compared to me.

He grabbed my leg giving it a light squeeze before rubbing it. I really didn't like this feeling. I was literally being harassed by my husband's brother.

"You like that?" He asked kissing my neck. Even though it felt good, I didn't want him to think I really wanted to do this because I didn't.

I regret the first time I did it and having this happening, I reget even more. 

"Jarvis please.." I begged. I was close to crying.

He continued to kiss my neck and rubbed my leg. His hand went up a little more up my skirt this time. "Stop Jarvis!" I yelled. He put his hand over my mouth and I started fighting back. He tried holding my legs down and mouth with his other hand while trying to take his pants aloose.