Chapter 43 { Girls Gone Wild }

2 Hours Later..

Tameka

"Where did ya' man go?" Tina asked coming in the kitchen. I looked up from my phone and instantly, my eyes were glued to her body. She was wearing a see through robe that showed her pierced nipples and shaved treasure box area. "See something you like?" She smirked biting her lip stepping closer to me.

I couldn't do anything or say anything because I was liking what I was seeing. She was so looking sooo sexy!

I don't know where this feeling is coming from to where I just want to rip that rip pff of her and just fuck her right here.

"I know your confused on your liking but maybe I can show you why women are better than men." She smirked slipping her hands in my shorts and rubbed my clit while biting my neck.

I moaned a little as she stuck her finger inside of me.

"Shit.." I cursed. This was feeling so good. I really want it to stop because I'm with Jarvis but then this is feeling so good and I love the way she's making me feel.

I climaxed all over her fingers and she licked her fingers clean. I looked away feeling guilty.

"What's wrong?" She asked turning my face towards her.

"This doesn't feel right. I'm with Jarvis and now I'm cheating on him with you, it's --"

"Shhh Shh Shh, it's okay. Your going to feel weirded out and everything. Trust me, it's normal. And fuck him. If he really cared about you, he would be here trying to fuck the both of us." She said and I chuckled shaking my head. "Come on, I know you want me just as much as I want you." She grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs.

Tina

Like I care about Jarvis, bitch please! I don't care about none of these bitches out here. I'm just here for Tameka. I'm going to turn that ass out, tonight.

She going to want to leave Jarvis and be with me.

He can't give her what I can. 😌

~

I know I'm Cassnadra's cousin and everything but things changed once they moved out here to ATL. I miss being close to her but I mean you move apart don't you ?

She'll always be family and someone that I can cope to because keep in mind , nobody knows about me being gay. Except Tameka that is.

When I'm ready, I'm going to tell Cassandra.

But right now, I just want to fuck Tameka. I been waiting for this moment ever since we were in California.

I don't care about Jarvis or their little relationship. I actually hope he comes back and catches Tameka and I fucking in their bed.

~

2 Hours Later...

"Well .. whatcha' think?" I smiled laying next to Tameka. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. I threw the dildo on the floor.

"That was .. different. Good, but different." She said out of breath. I grinned.

"Was I better than Jarvis?" I asked.

She shrugged. "You guys are what and what. He's more rough though,"

I nodded making a note of that in my head for the next time we have sex.

Sex with Tameka was amazing. She gave me head, I gave her head. She fucked me, I fucked her. Good sex i tell you.

I had that ass begging though I'm not gonna lie and she was calling me daddy so you know I enjoyed it.

Tameka is the first female that I had actual sex with. I watched some videos and learned some things as you can see. The bed is soaked.

"We need to clean this up before Jarvis gets home.." I said sitting up about to get out the bed but Tameka grabbed arm.

"Just one more round." She smiled leaning over and kissing me. I smiled grabbing the strap.

"Anything for you."

__________________

Just Wanted To Add Their POV..

Well Tameka , You Did It.. You Cheated..

Will Tina's Plan Work? 😮

Comment Your Thoughts. 🎀