Chapter 78 { Huge Mistake }

CASSANDRA

I sat down at the table and watched as Jarvis cut us up some fruit.

"Whipped cream," He looked up at me holding the can.

"You know it. I'm eating for two now. Meaning double the fruit and triple the whipped cream." I said. He laughed nodding.

After eating the fruit, I was still hungry. That fruit salad was just a little tease to my stomach. I even ate Jarvis's salad after because he didn't want it.

"So how you feel about pregnant again?" He asked streching

I shrugged, "I mean it's nice and all but I didn't exveot it to be now. I wanted to wait until the kids were a little older. Especially Kaylin. She's not even 1 years old yet."  I complained.

"I mean yeah but you for sure ain't about abort my niece or nephew." I looked at him and smacked him upside the head. "Ow!" He groaned.

"Why on Earth would I do that?! I don't believe in abortions." I said shaking my head.

"I mean I don't know. I just hope you don't be crazy this go round." We both laughed. "Nahh but for real though, Jacquees is blessed."

"You both are. What are you talking about Jarvis? You making millions just like him."

"I'm not talking about in that way. I'm talking about relationship and family way. He's blessed with a beautiful, smart, intelligent woman. Beautiful kids, beautiful everything." He said. I looked at him and blushed looking away.

"Jarvis stop.." I said.

He touched my hand. I looked at him and he was staring at me. Jarvis was fine as fuck. Looking at him now, face to face this close, I was traumatized.

I'm starting to really see his features. Up and close.

We were staring at each other for what seemed like 20 years and I felt his breath on my face. I looked at his lips and seen he was biting them.

Holy fucking shit..

Jarvis leaned in and I just stood there not making one move. I felt his lips softly touch mine. I was honestly taken back but couldn't move.

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him and continued to kiss me. I hesitated but then kissed him back.

He pulled me in his lap without breaking the kiss and I cupped his face with the both of my hands as we continued our make out session.

He grabbed my ass which turned me on even more. I softly moaned in his mouth and started grinding on him. I felt him groan a little and grabbed my waist.

It honestly felt amazing because I was wearing tights and Jarvis was wearing shorts.

He touched my vagina and I quickly got off of him. That was a little too much.

"What's wrong baby? I won't tell." He said hovering over me with his strong muscular body.

I looked at his abs then back at him seeing a huge smirk on his face. "Jarvis I -"

He started kissing me AGAIN! I kissed back for a little until I felt his dick print on my pussy.

"JARVIS STOP!" I yelled pushing him off. He sighed sitting up wiping his mouth.

"What Cassandra? You liked it! You never stopped me. It's too late to be stopping me now mama. I told you I won't tell Jacquees. I'm barely even talking to that nigga." He grabbed my waist.

I removed his hand shaking my head, "Jarvis I can't do this. I cheated on Jacquees! With his brother!" I complained shaking my head and resting my hand on my forehead looking around. "I have to tell Jacquees." I cried.

Jarvis got up. "No no, you don't. You don't tell, and I won't tell. This can be our little secret." He smirked.

I looked at him and then lookes away. I don't want to tell Jacquees what I did.

Jarvis is acting like he doesn't give two fucks. He came onto me.

"Jarvis can you take me home?"

"Yeah lemme go get my shoes real quick."

I rushed out the truck without saying bye or anything. I was silent the whole time. I couldn't say anything after doing that with him.

I wanted him.

I actually wanted more of Jarvis.

WHICH ISN'T A GOOD THING!

I walked in the house seeing it was clean and quiet. I went upstairs checking on the kids and they were sleeping. Nap time.

I went inside the bedroom and Jacquees was also sleeping. I sighed taking off my clothes and getting in the bed staying on my end of the bed and turning off the lamp taking a nap.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jarvis and the kiss we just shared. How thing could've went farther than that if I wouldn't have stopped him.

What the fuck did I do?

JARVIS

Fuck! I was soo close! So close to getting me some of Cassandra. The way she was kissing me made me want her more.

She's so fucking sexy, I couldn't resist myself.

I'm going to have some of Cassandra, trust me. That baby is gonna be mine. She's gonna have my first Chile.

Promise you that.

Fuck Jacquees.

__________________

Damn ... that's all i can say ... Damn ...

Will Jacquees Find Out?

Comment Your Thoughts. 😩