Chapter 35

That Night ..

Jacquees

"Jacquees! Jacquees wait!" I heard yell. I turned around seeing Blake running towards me.

"What Blake? You can't get on this plane if that's what your askint. Only family." I said shutting her ass down if that was she wanted to ask.

She scrunched her face, "Jacquees I don't give a damn about your plane! I have a plane of my own! Anyways, why haven't you been returning my calls? You missed rehearsal today and a meeting with Diddy! Are you nuts?!"

"MAYBE I AM!" I yelled. "Fuck all that Blake! I told you I wasn't going to finish this tour. There's a family emergency, and I need to go!" I exclaimed.

"Jacquees this is millions of dollars your allowing to go down the drain, think about it!"

"NO! IT'S MY FUCKING MARRIAGE THAT COULD BE GOING DOWN THE DRAIN! FAMILY COMES FIRST FOR ME!"

"Wait, Cassandra left didn't she?" She smirked stepping closer to me.

"Yeah that's why I'm leaving. What you worried for?" I asked her.

She laughed. "I'm sure she wouldn't kind of we go and -" 

"NOPE!" I yelled turning around away on the steps of the plane. "Oh and another thing, your fired." I said. Her mouth dropped. She started screaming and trying to come on the plane but the guards was holding her back. "Make sure she gets fired." I told them closing the door and joined the gang.

"Aye Quees come, were giving a toast." Borris said. I looked at them shaking my head.

"Nahh, I'm good." I said walking to the back to my room. I don't want to speak or see anyone until we land back in Atlanta.

I'm worried sick about my family. It's all my damn fault. Cassandra probably won't even talk to me when I get home. I hope she does though.

I have alot of making up to do to her and the kids.

Cassandra

I put Aiden and Laya's plate infront od them. I didnt feel like cooking because we already ate earlier so I just orders pizza for dinner.

Kaylin was in her swing playing with her toys and trying to talk.

"Mommy, is daddy coming home?" Laya asked getting my attention.

"Um .. yeah baby just not now. He still have some shows and everything to take care. In a few weeks, he'll be back home."

I looked at Aiden and he was staring at his plate. He looked sad. I swallowed my food ans then took a sip of my drink.

"Baby boy what's wrong?" I asked him. He started crying. I looked at Malaya and she was looking at me as well. She shrugged her shoulders. I got up sitting next to him. "Aiden baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked him.

"Daddy lied to me..." He cried.

I started feeling bad for him myself.

"What do you mean baby?" I asked him.

He sniffed. "H-He told me he was going to spend time with me in California. Just me. But when he came back home, he didnt. He would always go to Kaylin." He cried even harder. I held back my tears and pulled him in my lap rocking him as he cried in my chest.

This is the results of Jacquees's lies he told. He promised me and he promised the kids.

They're young! They won't forget shit! Especially something this big. Especially Aiden. He's smart and never forgets anything.

He loves his dad and was really looking forward to actually spending one on one time with Jacquees. It makes me mad that he's crying over Jacquees's stupid decisions.

I don't know why he told Aiden he would spend time with Alden if he knew he wasn't going to have the time to.

~

"Mommy, Can I have another pizza?" Malaya asked.

I raised my head from Aiden's. "Yeah baby girl. Which one do you want?" I asked her putting Aiden back in his chair.

"Cheese!" She squealed.

"Aiden baby eat your food okay? When were finish eating, we'll watch a movie and eat ice cream!"

Aiden smiled. "Cool!"

"Skawbewy kind?" Malaya asked cutely.

I smiled kissing her forehead. "Yeah princess, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla kind. Whatever kind you guys want."

"And can we pick the movie too mommy?"

"Of course. Now finish your food before it gets too late." I said grabbing her plate.

Blake

He always goes crawling to that bitch! She left his ass for a fucking reason, she doesn't want him!

I don't see what Jacquees sees in Cassandra. She's not even that pretty. She's small as fuck. He need to fuck with a real bitch that actally has some ass. 😌

Yeah I'm married, but I'm not happy. I'm just using my husband until he dies and all of his fortune belongs to me.

That's why it's always a good idea to marry older men.

~

Jacquees can fire me all he wants. But if he honestly thinks this will be his last time seeing me, he got another thing coming. I'm going to take my husband's fortune and then work my way with getting Jacquees being mine.

I'll have to start coming up with a plan. And a good strategy with how I'm going to do all of this.

__________________

Blake's Plan?

Aiden's Feelings? 😩

How Will Cassandra React When She Sees Jacquees Tomorrow Morning? 😶

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌺