91 { It's Our Anniversary }

A Month Later...

Cassandra

I woke up soo happy this morning. I made breakfast for everyone but a special breakfast for my husband and I.

"Okay guys, I'm going bring daddy his breakfast. I'll be back in a little while okay?" I told the kids. Kaylin whined when she seen me leaving the kitchenm. "Awee mommy is his going to be upstairs. Look , stay with CoCo." I told her and rolled her walker over to Cody and his guest, a girl from Aiden's school, Jasmine. "Cody watch them for me please."

"Don't worry mama , we got em." He said looking at Jasmine and she smiled.

I nodded making my way up the stairs.

Today is Jacquees's and I anniversary!!! I'm soo excited to see what he has planned for us this year. Last year, we went to Bahamas and celebrated alone, just us adults for 4 days. It was amazing and I can't wait to see what this year is planned for.

I closed the door with the foot and walked over to Jacquees's side of the bed. I turned the lamp on and then set the table on the night counter. I then jogged to the window opening them allowing the sunshine to beam the room.

"QUEES!" I yelled. He jumped up reaching under his pillow pulling out his gun. I bust out laughing at how alarmed he was but didn't know he had a gun under his pillow.

He looked ag me and sighed squinting his eyes from the sun. "Damn babe. Why did you do that? And close those blinds." He said laying back down.

"No Jacquees. I opened them for a reason , get up and eat your breakfast." I said getting in the bed. He smiled widely grabbing my waist and kissed my lips, neck, and all the way down to my V line. I laughed kissing him back and he ripped my underwear off. "Jacquees stop what are you doing?!" I laughed.

"You said eat, so thats what I'm doing. Now move your hand." He smacked my hand. I giggled closing my legs.

"No that type of way mister. We'll save that for tonight." I smirked and he did as well.

"Shit what's today then? You got something planned?"

That question did take me off guard a little because I was excepting him to say something about our anniversary but he's probably just being his secretive , goofy self and maybe have a surprise or something for me planned later.

So I'm not going to ruin the moment or the surprise.

"Maybe," I smiled.

"Ou, I like surprises." He said and kissed my tummy. "Good morning sunshine." He told the baby and I grinned. 

* * *

It's killing me. It's been 3 hours. Jacquees and I had sex and everything and he has not once told me Happy Anniversary. The thought of him possibly forgetting out anniversary is floating in my head.

I was gonna stay quiet, but I can't.

"So baby what do you had planned for us today?" I asked rubbing his chest. He kissed my hand.

"I don't have anything planned for us tonight but the studio for me." He answered.

I frowned. "So you don't want to spend the day with your wife?" I asked tracing my name he had tatted on his chest.