Chapter 70

Jacquees's Pov

Jarvis and I walked straight to the V.I.P section meeting up with a few of the guys that we fuck around with here as well.

They were getting lap dances from different women and chilling passing weed.

I sat down grabbing a blunt and started smoking it feeling it interfere with my system. Jarvis went somewhere and I had the feeling like someone was watching me.

I looked up seeing this stripper staring at me. She was biting her lip. I smirked and she smiled getting up and making her way towards me. She sat next to taking the blunt out my hand and took a puff.

"You real bold huh? Coming over here taking a nigga's blunt and shit. Might as well get up and show me sum." I said touching her thigh.

"Well since you asked," She handed me back the blunt and got up and started dancing in my lap. My eyes was glued to her ass. She had a big tiger tattoo on her left cheek. I smacked her ass smoking my blunt and continued watching her dance.

"AYE, GET SOME DRINKS OVER HERE!" I yelled and smacked the girl's ass again.

2:30 AM..

Cassandra's Pov

I looked at the time and seen it was 2:30 IN THE MORNING! Where is Jacquees?!!

I don't know where Jacquees is right now and I'm really starting to get worried. He's not answering any of my calls or text. I can't sleep because I don't know if he's dead or either still partying.

Either way, I'm going to kill Jacquees.

I heard the door close downstairs. I heard Jacquees's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I got under the covers putting my phone on the charger and turned off the lamp.

Seconds later, Jacquees came in the bedroom. He groaned and I smelled weed. I scrunched my face hating the smell of weed. I don't know what's the point of smoking. Its not good for your body and I don't know why Jac is coming home like this knowing we have young kids in the house!

I heard the bathroom door close and then the shower start. I shook my head laying back down.

I hope Jacquees have a good explanation for him coming home this late. He's never been home this late before. I hope he didn't sneak around with another woman.

_______________

Sorry For The Short Chapter..

Comment Your Thoughts. 👏