Chapter 83 { Run Away }

2 Weeks Later....

JACQUEES

After making breakfast for the kids and everything, I walked upstairs to bring Cassandra hers. Walking inside, she was looking out the window watching the rain fall from the sky.

I sighed turning on the lamp by the bed, "Babe, I made breakfast." I said.

She looked at me then back out the window. I sighed again putting the food table down. This is a every morning thing.

Ever since we had to say goodbye to our baby and everything, Cassandra's been depressed. She doesn't eat like she use to. I have to force her to eat at times, barely sleeps, and all she does is cries.

I try to help her but most of the time, it doesn't be working. That's why I'm worried about my wife.

She's going into a depression stage that I really don't want to see kill her.

That's why today, I got the whole day planned.

I'm taking a break from the music for today and I'm going to enjoy some family time with my family. We're going to go to the Lazer Tag arcade and then later I got us reservations at Applebee's. Something simple.

"Baby I know your sad and everything that we lost our baby but it's going to be okay. We have to move on, she or he is in a better place now and we have to move on. Besides, we can always try again." I said kissing her forehead and she looked at me and buried her face in my chest and bust out crying.

I tightly wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my chest feeling her tears going down my stomach.

I picked her up bridal style, "Come on babe." I said and laid her in the bed. I put the breakfast table over her and she shook her head. "Cassandra come on now, you have to eat. Your body needs it." I said putting a spoon of grits to her mouth.

She shook her head again pushing my hand away.

"Jacquees I'm not in the mood, really." She whispered.

"Cassandra I don't care, you didn't even eat last night and I'm not going to argue with you again about the situation! Come on mama, you have to eat. You don't want to die do you?" She shook her head sniffing. "Then eat baby. I'm just trying to help you." I said.

She grabbed the spoon and started eating. We sat in the bed eating in silence until I heard Kaylin crying. I put my plate back on the breakfast table and put the tables on the side giving Cassandra her Apple juice.

"Drink this, I'm going get Kaylin." I walked out the bedroom jogging to Kaylin's room. I turned on the light and her cute curly head popped up. She looked at me and smiled while whining. "Good morning Daddy's princess." I said picking her up and kissed her cheeks wiping her tears streams away.

I smelled her diaper smelling straight shit. "Oh shit. That's what you crying for huh?"

"Dadaa." She said. I laughed laying her on her back and went get her diaper and wipes.

After changing Kaylin's diaper, I changed her into another onsie and put her messy sleepy curls in one messy pony tail. Just to get her hair out her face.

We went back downstairs seeing Aiden and Malaya watching the TV. "Y'all go upstairs and put some clothes on, were going to be leaving soon." I told them.

"We're spending the day with you today?" Aiden asked.

"Me and mommy. We're taking you guys to Lazer Tag and then we'll go eat out. How does that sound?" I put Kaylin on the floor and she crawled to her toys that were in the middle of the carpet.

"Fun, but mommy just left." Aiden responded.

"What do you mean mommy just left? Mommy is upstairs."

"No. Mommy just left daddy." Malaya added.

I frowned walking to the window looking outside seeing the Range Rover gone.

What the hell?

Where did Cassandra go?

"Guys watch your sister right quick," I jogged upstairs to the bedroom. The bed was empty but Cassandra's phone was still on the night stand.

"FUCK!" I yelled throwing the pillow to the wall. I dont know where she's going. She's not even thinking straight and she's out there in the world driving and don't know what the fuck she doing or where she's going.

I ran back downstairs grabbing the keys off the key rack.

I fixed Kaylin a quick bottle and then packed her Apple sauce and Chettos in her bag. I went back to the living room picking Kaylin up.

"Come on y'all were going to grandma's house." I said turning off the TV and opened the door. "Don't forget your iPads." I told them.

Getting to my mom's house, I knocked on the door. My mom opened the door and I put Kaylin in her arms without even saying anything.

"What the - Jacquees!" She yelled.

"Y'all go inside." I told Aiden and Malaya after kissing them both. "Mama I need you to watch for the night." I said kissing Kaylin.

"Dadaaa!!" She whined reaching for me.

I missed her hand, "Daddy gotta go baby girl, I'll  be right back." I told her.

"Jacquees what's going on and where's Cassandra?" My mom asked. 

"That's the thing mama, I don't know. She just up and left when I went change Kaylin. Just that fast. I got Borris, Jordan, and Beverley nem out on the lookout as well. Mama I'm worried as shit. She left her phone and everything." I said running my hand down my face.

"Omg Lord Jesus.." My mom sighed saying. "I just wish you guys the best of luck. Make sure you call me when I find her, alright?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead pulling me in a hug.

"I love you mama."

"Love you too baby, be safe out there. Say bye daddy." She told Kaylin. Kaylin opened and closed her hand.

I laughed kissing her again. "I love you so much princess. I LOVE Y'ALL MY LITTLE BABIES!" I yelled in the house.

"LOVE YOU TOO!!" They yelled back. They were play fighting with my dad.

After leaving my mom's house, I met up wit the gang at Wal-Mart.

"Thank y'all for coming. Now we have to split up. Everybody find somewhere to look and don't stop until you find her." I told them.

"What car is she in?" Beverley asked and Lance put his arm around her.

"She's in the Black Range Rover. Black everything. The Windows are extremely tented and if you see the license plate, it says Jac02." I explained showing them the pic of the car.

"Aye hollup, we just seen her!" Lance yelled.

"What where?!" I yelled putting my phone away and ran to my car.

"She going down this way on Peach Ave."

"WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE, LET'S GO!" They all ran to their cars and I zoomed out the parking lot.

___________________

Cassandra Running Away...

Do You Think Jacquees And The Gang Will Find Cassandra?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋