Chapter 64 { Fucked Up }

J A C Q U E E S

I sighed now feeling like an asshole.

"I told you this was going to happen." Borris said looking at Jordan and she rolled her eyes.

"Borris shut up,"

"No you shut the hell up. Jordan I'm tired of arguing with you! Lately, thats all it been!" He yelled at her.

"Whatever, I'm going get in the truck. Hurry up, I'm sleepy and my feet hurt." She walked out the house.

Borris looked back at me, "You fucked up bro.." He said.

"Jarvis..." I spoke.

He raised his hand shaking his head , "Nah man. You my brother. You know I wouldn't do anything like that to you. If I wanted to make a move on Cassandra, I would've done it years ago!" He yelled. "That's what you get for accusing people of shit." He said and I sighed.

"I didn't mean to -"

"Whatever Jacquees, I don't care." He said and it was quiet. "I'm out." He walked out the house leaving Borris and I alone.

I groaned running my hand down my face.

"DaDa.." I looked over at Kaylin staring at me. I smiled picking her up and kissed her cheek.

"Daddy sorry for being mean and yelling at mommy.  I didn't want you to see that." I said and she pulled my chain.

"Listen I'm about to head out. Talk to Cassandra man and try to talk to Jarvis too." Borris said kissing Kaylin's forehead.

"How man? They don't want shit to do with me now." I questioned.

He shrugged, "Whatever it takes.." He walked out and I closed the door.

I grabbed my phone and started calling Cassandra's phone hoping she would answer.

"Dadaaaaaa!!" Kaylin screamed pulling my chain harder.

"Kaylin stop before you break daddy's chain." I said removing her hand from my chain.

She pouted and then started crying.

"You have reached the voicemail box of -"

I groaned hanging up , "Dammit Cassandra. Come on baby, pick up." I said calling again and bounced Kaylin on my chest putting her pacifier in her mouth.

J A R V I S

As much as I wanted to do some things to Cassandra that night, I didn't. I had to control myself because like I said, she's for my little brother, not me

I walked in my house and turned off all the lights and grabbed my bag of weed and some rolling paper. I turned my speaker up all the way and smoked my life away.

If I was Jacquees, I would've let Cassandra continue to beat Tati's ass. That's really fucked up for what she did and if Cass ever forgive the bitch, she fucked up too.

_____________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💯