Chapter 42

That Night..

Jarvis

I woke up rolling over and didn't see Tameka laying next to me anymore. I frowned looking around seeing her phone on the night stand.

I then heard her laughing and then someone else's laugh. I know damn well she don't have that broad in my damn house!

I jumped up throwing on some clean briefs and some shorts over. I grabbed my phone and stuck it in my pocket jogging downstairs. I seen Tina and Tameka sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Oh , your boyfriend is up." Tina said looking at me and spotting away from Meka little. I looked away trying to prevent myself from saying anything and tried to pretend like I didn't see them all close.

Tameka turned around and quickly got up.

"Hey baby!" She squealed.

"Sup.." I said dryly returning the fake ass hug. She ain't slick trying to play the shit off like I didn't see them that close. "Babe, this is Cassandra's cousin , Tina. Tina , this is my boyfriend Jarvis." She smiled introducing.

"Hi .." Tina said holding her hand out to me. I just looked at her hand and then walked away to the kitchen. "Oh .. ok."

I heard them two laugh.

"Baby I was thinking maybe Tina can stay here for the weekend. Isn't that great?" I turned around

"Why can't she just stay at Cassandra nem place? They are family right?"

"Yeah but I mean they want their privacy and --"

"Don't you think we want out privacy too?" I cutted her off saying. She looked a little taken back and looked away.

"Jarvis stop being a jerk. Tina you can stay the weekend." Tameka said smiling at Tina and she smiled back.

"This is my damn house and what says goes! She not staying!" I yelled

"YES SHE IS! Tina you can go get your things out the truck," I frowned watching her walk to the door.

"Y'all had the shit planned?" I asked.

"Yeah baby nothing's going to happen , I promise. She's just a friend. I don't see her as anything more." Tameka lied feeling on my chest.

"So that means we can't have sex then right? Because we have company and I --"

"Jarvis please , enough about the sex!" She yelled walking away with nothing but attitude. "Damn. Everyone you look up , you wan' fuck. What about making love? We never did that
Fuck outta here.." She mumbled the last part.

I bit my tongue staying quiet and closed my eyes. I'm trying so hard not bitch slapping her ass right now.

"Whatever.." I said and seen Tina come back in the house with two suitcases. She smirked at me heading upstairs. I shook that shit off. That looked real sneaky.

I walked upstairs putting on a shorts and my slides and grabbed my car keys walking out the house heading to Jacquees's house.