Chapter 65 { I'm Sorry }

A Week Later...

C A S S A N D R A

I was sitting in the bed watching lifetime movies. It's something I've been doing for the past week. I haven't been talking to anyone. Not even Jacquees or the kids.

They don't know where I am. Nobody, but Jarvis. I've been living at a hotel for the past week and Jarvis comes checking on me every once in a  while.

He hasn't even been talking to Jacques since what happened at the house.

Tati and I haven't been communicating either. She would call and try to talk, but so would decline each time.

Borris and Jordan been trying to call, I don't answer. I've been ignoring everybody. I miss my kids and Jacquees but I don't want to be around them right now.

I was eating some ice cream, when someone knocked on the door. Knowing it was Jarvis, I stood up jogging to the door opening it.

"Sup." I said walking back to my bed.

"How you been?" I recognized the voice. I turned around facing Jacquees. He was standing there with Kaylin in his arms.

I instantly broke down crying getting back in the bed. "Mamaa.." Kaylin said reaching for me. Jacquees put her on the bed and she crawled to me climbing ontop of me.

I kissed and hugged her tightly. I haven't seen my princess in a week, I feel like the worst parent ever.

"Mommy missed you so much lady bug." I cried kissing her again and she smiled. I smiled back sniffing wiping my nose. "Thanks for bringing her." I told Jacquees.

"Welcome." It was quiet except for me playing with Kaylin. "I'm sorry about what happened the other day. I understand your upset, and I don't blame you. I was an asshole for calling you out your name as embarrassing you like that. Its just when I seen that picture, I felt completely disrespected and I really hope you can forgive me. I miss you Cassnadra, the kids miss you. I miss you being home, holding you, kissing you, everything. Please come back home ma, please." He said touching my hand and Kaylin looked at me.

I cried even harder as he continued.

I felt him get in the bed and wrapped his arms around me embracing me. I cried in his chest and he rubbed my back.

"I love you Cassandra, don't leave me please." He mumbled in my ear. I felt something tap my shoulder ad stream down my shoulder. I sat up seeing Jacquees silently crying.

"Your crying .." I touched his face wiping a tear. 

"Baby I don't want to lose you. We've been separated for a while now and I can't even go to rehearsal or th studio without hearing from you. I'm sorry I really am." He repeated.

I kissed his cheek, "I forgive you Jacquees." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist hugging me tightly.

"Hug me tight Cassandra, I need to feel you." He said in my neck. I did as he said and we stayed there like that for a good mintue.

I've been needing this hug for the past week. I'm glad he was a man to step up and apologize to me. It's all I've been waiting for.

"Have you talked to Jarvis?"

He shook his head, "I think he changed his number." I nodded looking away.

"Yeah, I forgot he changed it."

"You got it?"

I nodded playing Kaylin's hair as she nibbled on her chubby feet. "Yeah. He's been coming for the past week. We would talk and everything. I think he's seeing someone. Her name's Amber, she's cute and nice. They came by I think day before yesterday and I met her." I smiled thinking back to the girl. 

She was pretty and a total upgrade from Tameka's ghetto ass.

"Can you try to get him to talk to me?" He asked rubbing my hand.

"I'll try." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Can I have a kiss?" I looked back at me and smiled connecting our lips. Jacquees deepened the kiss gripping my thigh.

I laughed pulling away, "Kaylin's right here, you forgot?"

Kaylin looked at us and rolled over on her stomach crawling ontop of Jacquees. "Dadadadadaaa!!" She screamed showing her 4 teeth that she was growing. I smiled kissing her cheek.

"What daddy's princess saying?"

She looked at me and I faked gasped.

"Is she walking yet?"

He shook his head. "She would just stand there." He said. "Me and the kids tried helping her two days ago, she took one step then flopped down."

"I'll do it and see if it works." I said staring at Kaylin.

J A C Q U E E S

I'm glad Cassandra and I are back on good terms. If she would've left me, I don't know what the hell I would've done.

I haven't been outside if I didn't have to. Only time I went was for the kids. That was kinda hard to. Had to take care of them by myself on my own.They have so much energy, I know Cassandra be exhausted by the end of the day.

Now that I'm good with Cassandra, I have to talk go Jarvis. Hea my brother and I don't want him to stay mad at me.

I didn't think he would've actually changed his number. I don't want this beef for long.

That's why I hope he would be willing to talk to me.

_____________

They Made Up. ❤

How Will Jarvis React? 👀

Comment Your Thoughts. 🎵