Chapter 33 { Going Back Home }

Later That Night..

Cassandra

"You gonna be okay with us leaving right?" Jordan asked as she grabbed her purse

"Don't I always Jordan? Go so I can go lay down, the kids are sleep and I'm tired." I lied. I had a fake sleepy face showing and everything.

"Boo don't do anything your going to regret." Tameka said hugging me.

"Sleeping? Yeah okay" I said rolling my eyes.

I followed them downstairs seeing the boys taking. pictures.

"Alright, let's go!" Jacquees said. He looked at me. "I love you.." He said.

I looked away rolling my eyes and turning around walking back to the staircase. He mumbled something and I felt him grab my arm. I havent talked to Jacquees all day ever since our argument earlier and I really don't want to right now either.

"I said I love you." He gritted through his teeth.

"I hate you.." I replied. He let my arm go shaking his head.

"Whatever man. Tried talking to you but you still being stubborn." He said. I slapped his ass across the face.

He clenched his jaws glaring at me. Through his eyes I could see the rage and the curse words he was saying in his mind. 

But at this point, I don't care. I'm tired of Jacquees and his mouth so I had to slap it out of him. I been wanting to hit him anyways for the past couple weeks so I know his face is hurting.

"Get the hell out my face Jacquees." I said back. He pointed his finger in my face glaring at me again nodding his head.

I watched as he walked out the house and I slammed the door behind him.

~

I watched out the window as Jacquees and the rest of the gang get into the van and they drove off. This was my time. I called the uber and started putting out bags downstairs. About 10 mintues later, the doorbell rung. I jogged downstaies opening the door and the guy was standing there.

He looked young. About 20 or somewhere around that range. "Do you mind putting these in the --"

"Holy fuck, you Jacquees's wife!" He exclaimed

"Yeah yeah, I know could you please just put these in the trunk while I go get my kids?" I askes him impatiently. I don't have all night to trying to escape

"Yes ma'am." He said and started grabbing some of our bags.

I went upstairs and picked up sleeping Aiden and Malaya with the help of the uber kid. After they were in the car safely, I went back and grabbed Kaylin's carseat with her inside.

~

"Can we make this quick to the airport?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Yes ma'am."

I looked at the house one last time. Jacquees been saying all evening that I wasn't leaving.

Who's leaving now Jacquees? 😏

Jacquees

I know Cassandra mad at me and shit but all she had to do was tell me loved me back because I don't care how angry we are at each other, that's still my wife and I love her.

"Everything straight?" Jarvis asked. I nodded getting in the van.

"Jacquees are you sure? You have a big red mark on your --"

"I SAID I WAS FINE!" I yelled cutting her off and looked out the window. "Can we leave before I be late?" I asked the driver.

Tomorrow morning, Cassandra and I going to have to sit down and really talk.

_______________

Too Bad She Won't Be There Jacquees. 😂

Who's Side Are You On Now? 😊

Comment Your Thoughts. 😛