chapter eighteen

Borris

Jarvis and Tameka walked to their room and Jordan and I walked to ours. I took my shirt and Jordan got in the bed and sighed.

"Bitch got me fucked up if she think I'm about to allow her to just tell me anything." Jordan said rolling her eyes and tied her hair up.

"Baby honestly, Jac nem was right. Y'all do need to sit and talk. You know do one of those talks Tameka and Cassandra did , and now they're good friends. Maybe y'all should sit and try it."

"Borris if you really think I'm about to sit down quietly and talk to that bitch, you really got me misunderstood." She said back and I shook my head closing the blinds getting in the bed.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jarvis and Jacquees in group text.

Me: " Say, y'all good? Specially you Que, I know you fucked up right now. "

Jar 💪❤: " Yeah we straight. Tameka just up in here talking her damn head off. I'm real life bouta beat her fucking ass bc she needs a good one. 🍆💦😏"

Quees 💉❤: " Y'all fucking nasty. And you fucked up Jarvis busting in the bedroom while me and Cassandra was fucking. I didn't even get to bust because yo duck head ass came inside. And yeah I'm cool. Just smoking this blunt and jacking off. 😛"

Me: " Ian wan hear that last part nigga!^^ anyways I'm sorry Que. But fellas I tried telling Jordan to sit and talk wit Tameka, Jarvis talk Tameka into talking to Jordan."

Jar 💪❤: " And how the hell ima do that without slapping her ass? She don't listen and she like to argue until she's right! "

Me: " Maybe tonight us grown ups should go eat out. That way they won't be able to fight in public. 😊"

Quees 💉❤: " Borris you do know how Tameka is right? She from the HOOD part of Texas. She gon' fight anywhere! But I mean I guess we can do that."

Jar 💪❤: " Yeah but I gotta go, she begging for daddy. 😷"

I laughed shaking my head locking my phone

"Who got you all laughing and shit?" Jordan asked looking at me.

"Baby calm down, its just Jarvis. Me, Jar, and Jacquees was in a group chat. Chill out." I said getting under the covers.

"Mmhm," She mumbled turning her back to me. I would fuck wit her but ima just let her cool off because if i try to talk about it, she gon start fussing then ima get mad and ship her ass back to Florida.

: :

Jacquees

I needed this blunt. I woulda been fucking Cass while smoking but once i seen she had Kaylin, I knew it was a done deal.

I love my Princess but daddy got needs to. The same needs that had her in Cassandra.

Now I gotta just here and jack off to porn because Jarvis just couldn't just let us continue fucking.

I hope this lil dinner or whatever Borris came up wit for the ladies works because if they still arguing before we get ona plane, ima kick both of they asses off. 

Fuck what Jarvis and Borris say because they can stay they happy asses here wit them too.

Meanwhile, ima be enjoying my tour and spending time with my beautiful wife and our beautiful blessed kids in Sweet Ole California.🌞

__________________

How Do You Think The Dinner Will Go?

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌴