Chapter 28

Tameka

I woke up getting out of Jarvis's grip and checked my phone. I had a message from Tina.

Tina 😊💘: " Hey Tameka. Wyd tonight? "

Is she trying to get me killed? I told Tina don't be hitting me up like this. I didn't even except her to text me. I lowkey forgot we even exchanged numbers.

- " Hello Tina... I'm busy tonight. Jacquees has a concert and I'm attending with my boyfriend. 😊"

Tina 😊💘: " Awe, that sucks. Is Cassandra going? "

- " No, she's staying back with the kids. "

Tina 😊💘: " By herself? Why aren't you staying back with her and the kids? She'll be home by herself. You trynna get my cousin killed? "

- " LOL Cassandra is a GROWN ASS WOMAN. She can provide for herself. Plus we don't have anyone to watch the kids so and I don't have kids so I'm good to go. "

Tina 😊💘: " Tell Cassandra to call me. "

I left the message on open and locked my phone. I took the covers off of my naked body and walked to the bathroom using the bathroom. After, I slipped on one of Jarvis's shirts and my shorts.

I then walked downstairs seeing Jordan sitting on the couch on her phone. I walked past and she looked at me. I looked back at her and she sighed.

"I'm sorry.. I should've never been a bitch to you earlier." She said.

"No, I'm sorry. I should've opened my damn mouth. That got me a good ass whoppin by my man." I said touching my ass. Not a legit ass whopping. We fucked but Jarvis kept slapping my ass. Over and over. Shit stings.

"Girl, you? Borris did the same thing to me." She said laughing and I joined her. We stayed there on the couch talking for a little longer until I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Fuck y'all sitting down for? Need to be upstairs finding whatever y'all wearing or ya staying here." Jacquees annoying ass said coming downstairs. He was holding Kaylin. She's forever with him.

That's why she's so damn spoiled behind his mean short ass.

I get tired of his disrespectful ass sometimes.

"The boys upstairs sleeping still. Go get on they're asses too." Jordan said getting up

"But they don't take 4 years to get fucking ready do they?!" He snapped.

I rolled my eyes and so did Jordan. "Girl don't even say nothing to him." I told her and she chuckled shaking her head.

As we made our way upstairs, I seen Cassandra coming out the bedroom. "Where y'all going?" She asked between a yawn.

"Going start getting ready since your mean ass boyfriend came downstairs fussing at us to." I amswered and she laughed shaking her head. "Oh and Tina said text her or call her too "

Cassandra

I walked to the kids bedroom and they were sleeping. First , I went to Aiden's bedroom.

"Pumpkin get up, come on time to wake up." I said shaking him a little.

He groaned turning around with his back to me.

"Mommy I don't want toooo!! I'm sleepyyy." He whined.

"Aiden if you want to see daddy before he leaves, I suggest you get up." I told him. He sighed sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Fine!"

I giggled kissing his forehead and then walked to Malaya's room. She was laid out all over the bed slesping.

I climbed in her bed kissing her cheeks repeatedly. She whined pushing my face away.

"Mommy stopp!!" She giggled. I smiled kissing her forehead.

"It's time to wake up baby. You not gonna want to go to sleep later." I said pulling the cover off. 

"But whyy?"

"Malaya you didn't even take a bath yet or eat so get up. Don't you want to see daddy before he leaves?"

"Mhm." She responded with her ehes sleep closed.

"Well come on pumpkin." I said picking her up and she laid her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead walking out her bedroom.

I love my kids so much, they're the best thing that ever happened to me. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

That's why Jacquees's concert tonight, I'm not going because I'm going to stay with my kids. Jacquees got a whole month, I got time to go to any of those others.

I grabbed my phone calling Tati since Tameka told me she wanted to talk.

"Hey Cass. Wassup, what you doing boo?"

"Nothing chilling at the house. What's going on? Tameka told me you wanted to talk." Malaya raised her head looking at me. I put her down and we walked downstairs. Jacquees was downstairs sitting at the island singing. I seen Aiden on the couch playing with his toy car.

"Daddy!" Malaya squealed running to him.

"Yeah. I heard you was going to be home by yourself watching the kids. Want me to come over? I mean it has been a while since we hung out and I want to hang out with my cousin!!"

I laughed shaking my head. "Yeah that's fine. I'll send you the address and you can come over in the next hour or two."

"That's cool and please try to get Tameka to stay!" She whined and I laughed.

"Girl that ain't gonna happen but I'll try. See you later, i gotta go " I hung up shaking my head

Jacquees looked at me.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Tina.. She's coming and --"

"Woah baby, you can't just invite people here. Trynna let the whole California know where we live? Its already enough they got paparazzi trynna sneak through the gates and get pictures and shit. That's why I don't let the  kids go outside in the front." He said.

"Baby its Tina! My cousin.! She's not those "people". And it would be nice for the kids to know their cousin." I explained playing with Kaylin's curls.

"Aight baby aight. Just tell her to not bring nobody here."  He said and I smiled nodding.

"And you trynna talk about Meka and Jordan , you need to be upstairs getting ready too. You know how you be standing in the damn mirror trying to figure out a hairstyle with these damn dreds." I said pulling his dreds.

"That's why I get you to do my hair all the  time." He said and Kaylin grabbed his chain. "No no Kay Kay." He said moving her hand. 

"Come on lady bug, let daddy go get ready for his show tonight." I took Kaylin out his lap putting her in her bouncer. I fixed her bottle and then sat it in the fridge for later. "KIDS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT TONIGHT?" I asked looking in the cabinets.

"PIZZA!"

Great, i don't have to cook ☺

_______________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💥