Chapter 32

Jacquees

I burped Kaylin and she puked a little. I wiped her mouth then wlaked inside. I looked up seeing Jarvis staring at me. I looked mad.

"Jacquees you fucking crazy?" He asked me. I sighed sitting down playing with Kaylin. "Bro you just said something that's about to really fucking hurt you. And the way I hear Cassandra screaming upstairs, I don't think she would stay if you begged." He added.

I shook my head laughing a little. If they really think Cassandra gonna leave, they all crazy as hell. Cassandra know for a fact she ain't going no where.

I turn mean to say what I said, it slopepd!

She just always complaining to me bout the same shit. She don't understand my schedule as being a popular musical artist. It ain't all easy peaches and cream.

▪ ~ ▪

"Jarvis Cassandra ain't going no where. Just give her some time to cool down and I'll go up there and talk to her."

"Jacquees you sure about that because shes packing her bags right now." Borris said coming in the kitchen.

I sighed looking at Kaylin as she played with my lips.

She likes touching whatever she can get her little hands on.

"Aye man give me Kaylin, you go upstairs and try to stop Cassandra before she be leaving." Borris took Kaylin. She looked at me reaching for me whining.

I took my princess back. "I told y'all. Let her cool down and ill go talk to her. She not going no where!" I yelled getting frustrated.

I heard something slam and Tameka and Jordan came back downstairs.

"Jacquees you really fucked up for what you did. Cassandra upstairs crying her motherfucking eyes out because you had to be an asshole!" Tameka said speed walking towards me.

Jarvis picked her up before she could even toutch me. She always been crazy.

"Man get your girl." I said.

"Jacquees like really, Cassandra is going crazy upstairs and you just sitting down here all calm like she isn't going to leave!" Jordan added.

"Would y'all just leave me alone?! Damn man! I said let her fucking calm down now get off my dick!"

Cassandra

I already got my plans figured out. Since tonight is Jacquees's show, I am planning on leaving tonight. I'm going to pack the kids and I clothes and get a uber to the airport.

I'm dead ass ready to leave now. I'm done with being here sitting in the house all the time.

Jacquees still haven't been up here and even tried talking to me. That made me even more hurt. It showed me that he doesn't really care about me.

This is the time I need Beverley. Someone who can really cheer me up. I wish I could've invited her, but she has other stuff to deal with her family and Lance's family.

But i have been facetiming and texting her. And right now, I need my best friend. Hopefully when we get back to ATL, they'll be able to come to ATL for a little while until Jacquees's stupid ass tour is over.

- " Hey, Can you Ft me? I need to talk to you. ASAP!"

Beverley FaceTime call came through within a few seconds after the text.

________________

Comment Your Thoughts.