Chapter 24 { New Sister }

7:45 PM..

Cassandra

I took Kaylin from Uncle Rag. "She ate and everything, I don't know what's wrong with her." He said.

I kissed her forehead laying her on my breast.

"With the time chance and everything, her schedule isn't the same so she'll be a little cranky." I said and put her pacifier in her mouth rocking her to sleep.

"Omg Tina, you need to stopp!!" I turned my head looking in the dining room seeing Tina and Tameka sitting there laughing and talking. I was sitting in the living room by myself rocking my daughter to sleep while the kids were outside still with everyone else playing.

I took my phone out going to the Snapchat app. "Cassandra girl I was just looking for you."

I looked seeing my older cousin, Tati.

"For me? Why?" I asked with a hint of attitude.

Tati always thought she was better than the rest of her family because she's married to a millionaire. Like girl your family are doctors, our family make just as much as he does.

I haven't talked to Tati all day. We would look at each other and then look away. She would try to talk to me, I wouldn't pay her no mind.

"Listen, I just want to tell you something.." She said sitting next to me.

I rolled my eyes looking my phone and looked at Kaylin running my hand through her curly hair continuously.

"So there has been a little .. feud between my family, your family, and Uncle Rag nem for the past year.." She explained. I frowned because I didn't hear anything about any feud.

"Tati what are you talking about? I talk to my mom all the time and she never tells me anything bad about any of you guys here in California."

"Cassandra that's because her tags are being pulled and things are starting come out of the bag!" She yelled.

"Listen don't tell because my daughger is trying to sleep. What are you talking about anyways,  and if there was a "feud", then why are you here?" I asked.

"I'll explain that later. But really, your mother has been keeping this secret from you."

I frowned. "You sound real fucking crazy Tati. My mother never kept ANY secrets from me." I semi-yelled getting a little upset.

"Cassandra when I tell you this, you have to believe me." I rolled my eyes. "You know how every one says that we look alike and everything?" She asked.

"Yeah, what does that prove about my mom keeping a secret from me? We're cousins, we're going to look alike."

"Cassandra that's not it.. what I'm about to tell you is the reason why our family is feuding." She said.

"What Tati? What now? Your going to tell me another lie? Because you are, then I --"

"Cassandra your my little sister..."

_______________

CLIFFHANGER!

Tati And Cassandra Being Sisters? 😱

Comment Your Thoughts. 💨