Chapter 76 { Not Again..}

CASSANDRA

We sat in the waiting room. I was shaking because I was nervous as hell to know what could possibly be wrong with me. This never happened and it's really scaring me.

Jacquees haven't really talked to me since we left the house. I dont know what could be his problem but I'm tired of getting the silent treatment from him and I'm going to ask him about whatever he's feeling when we leave.

"Cassandra Broadnaux." I looked up and Jacquees stood up then helped me up. We walked to the back following the nurse until we got to this room. "Take a seat right here and I'm going to check your heart rate and everything."

Jacquees sat in the chair that was in the corner while I laid on the bed.

"Alright what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked walking in the room after 15 minutes the nurse left. I sat up. I realized it my doctor that helped deliver Aiden, Malaya, and Kaylin. Dr. Ford.

"I -"

"She's been having this pain in her stomach for the past week or two and were concerned to what it may be." Jacquees answered cutting me off.

It's nice and all he's speaking for me but I got this. This is my body, I can speak for myself.

Dr. Ford nodded writing some stuff down.

"Okay I'm going to hit ask this question, when was the last time you've have a sexual intercourse?" He asked. Jac bust out laughing. I tried ignoring him because when he laughs, I laugh. But i couldn't so I did get a good laugh in between.

"To answer your question doctor, the last time we had sex was last night." I answered.

He nodded and wrote something down again, "Was it protected?" I shook my head. "Have you been eating alot than you use to?"

"Um .. in a way, yeah." I answered.

"Wait you saying she might be pregnant?" Jacquees asked.

"We're going to find out right now." He grabbed a cup from the cabinet. "Now I'm familiar with you guys and I know you've done this before. You know what to do." Dr. Fords smiled handing me the cup.

I sighed walking to the bathroom.

Please let this be negative. I'm not ready for anymore kids right now.

JACQUEES

"How are the other 3 kids Jacquees?" Dr. Fords asked.

"They doing pretty good." I answered.

"Are you ready for another one? Because if she's pregnant, thats 4."

"I don't know because I might have another baby on the way and I haven't told my wife shit." Is what I wanted to say but I don't know this man.

"I mean if she's pregnant again, then we'll going to continue to do what we always do. Raise our kids. Although I do wish this was happening another time. Too much stuff going on right now. With my tours, drama, etc." I explained and he nodded.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at it seeing a message from Chyna. It was a picture of her in a bra and panties set with her hand on her tummy.

Chyna : " Can't wait!! 💜"

I rolled my eyes locking my pbone without replying back.

This shit is stressing me out.

The door opened and Cassandra walked back inside. She looked nervous. She handed the doctor the cup and he walked out.

I helped her back on the bed rubbing her back.

"Jacquees what if I'm pregnant again? I'm not ready for this. Kaylin barely 1 years old." She complained.

"Don't worry, we'll get through this. What you don't want to have another one of my babies?"

She laughed. "Babe its not that. It's just that this all happening so fast, Kaylin still on bottles, not even walking yet. Aiden wants to play soccer, and I'm going to have to be going out that in the heat, its too much!" She said.

"Baby don't worry. That's why he has two parents mama. I'll go some days, chill out." I said kissing her forehead.

It was quiet until Cass asked me a question, "Jacquees are you hiding something from me?"

Instantly, I thought she knew something about Chyna. Or that she was about to ask me about Chyna being that Chyna approached her at the store. I grew hella nervous.

"W-What you mean baby?" I asked.

"Because .. you've been leaving the house late, or you would come home at like 11:30 at night. That isn't like you Jacquees! And then this morning, you woke up with this attitude. Did something happen yesterday?"  I looked at the floor then back at her.

This is my time to tell her about Chyna and how I been cheating on her with another woman.

"Uh .." I said. "Nothing's wrong babe. Jarvis just wanted to tlal to me about that Amber chick that's all. He likes her." I lied.

I couldn't do it. I can't tell Cassandra. I don't want her leaving me. I already suffered seeing her with another dude. Let alone having baby by him.

"O-Okay.." She said and looked away at her phone. It once again got awkwardly quiet.

I sat down in the chair deleting Chyna's message and then the door opened. Dr. Fords came back in with a smile on his face.

"I have good news, and I have bad news." He said.

"Oh lord.." Cassandra said putting her phone away. I stood up standing next to her and she laid her head on my chest. "Give us the good news first."

"Well the good news is .. your pregnant."

____________

2 BABIES ON THE WAY JACQUEES?! 2!!

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌞