Chapter 30 { Convincing }

That Night..

Cassandra

I laid Kaylin in her crib and then I kissed her forehead. "I love you princess." I whispered and she smiled a little in her sleep.

I then walked out her bedroom leaving a crack in the door and walked to the kids' room. They both were kncoked out. We went to the park today, there was lots of stuff for them to do so they should be tired.

I yawned tiredly walking downstairs seeing Tameka smiling at her phone. Jordan was already in her bedroom.

"What you smiling for?" I asked her sitting next to her. I noticed she was textin someone. Probably Jarvis nasty ass.

"Girl you need to tone ya cousin down." She said. When she said "cousin" she had my full attention.

"My what? Who?"

"Tina," She replied. She showed me her phone and I read their messages.

Tina 😊: " Why you keep playing Tameka, I know you want me. "

- " Nahh Tina, I told you what was up. "

Tina 😊: " I don't believe that. I can do you better than him. 😏"

- " Do me better? How? You don't have a dick or strong muscular shape. And I told you already Tina. I don't like females. Your ruining your friendship with me right now. "

Tina 😊: " I'm not letting you go Tameka.

- " Whatever you say Tina. 😂 "

Tina 😊: " Wyd baby? "

With that, Meka left Tina on read. Reading the messagea totally caught me off guard.

Tina is gay. I never knew any of this. And she's interested in Tameka. Maybe she explains why Tameka would smile at her phone when Jarvis wasn't around.

"Omg .. I didn't know she was like this." I said handing her phone back.

"I don't like women though!" She said laughing.

"Then why are you texting her?" I asked. I didn't even find it funny. If she doesn't like Tina, then why is she's entertaining her?

They've been talking for a while now. I dont know how Jarvis doesn't know anything. Honestly, I'm starting to feel like Tameka is interested in Tina.

"I'm just talking to her."

"Tameka you say you just "talking" to Tina but while your "talking" to her, she's feeling like she's just pulling you into her. Next thing you know she'll be developing serious feelings for you!" I explained.

Tameka rolled her eyes. "Cassandra I am a grown ass woman, I do as I please. Tina know what the fuck is going on! I don't like females! Never have, never will! So could you just please .. mind your business?" She said getting up. "I'm going to bed."

I scoffed shaking my head. I could feel it, Tameka likes Tina.

I got up off the sofa and turned off all the lights. I looked at the clock on the stove seeing it was 10:30.

The guys should've been home by now.

I'm not staying up though. They do this all the time and Jacquees finds it cool. Meanwhile, I'm putting our kids to bed by myself when it should be the both of us.

I got in the bed snuggling under the covers and clapped my handa making the lights switch off.

One again, I'm going to bed alone.

Jacquees

"Shit, it's 10:30. We should've b-been hoooome." I slurred looking at my Apple watch. I didnt have no texts or anything from Cassandra.

"Well it was Borris's idea to go get a drink. I was saying we go in and out."Jarvis said and we all laughed.

"That end and out turned into to few hours of turning up." Borris said and we laughed again.

We got in the van and headed home.

"Cassandra gonna kill me.." I said crying a little.

"Nigga you drunk as hell, go to sleep. We almost there." Jarvis said laying my head on the window.

"Thanks bro. You know, I love y'all." I said.

"We love you too man now go to sleep." Borris said. I signed looking out the window until my eyes for heavy.

Jarvis

That nigga Quees is drunk! I had to control myself because I wasn't sure if Bor was gonna get wasted. He's just a little tipsy though.

They had females around us and everything but no, we didn't entertain them. Were all happily in relationships.

I ain't trynna lose Tameka over no bitch for sure.

____________________

Do You Think Tameka Is Starting To Like Tina Just A Tad Bit? 😉

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌻