Chapter 72 { Blac Chyna }

Cassandra Pov

I turned over seeing Jacquees sleeping behind me. I laughed a little to myself because he was worn out. We just had a 3 hour sex mission.

I didn't want to actually have sex but he wouldn't stop trying to come onto me and I just gave in.

"You going get the kids?" Jacquees asked. I nodded getting out the bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then brushed my teeth. I then put my damp hair in a messy bun.

I went to the closet and slipped into some Nike tights and a tank top. I grabbed my shoes putting them on and slipped on my Apple watch.

"I'll be back." I said walking out the bedroom heading downstairs. I grabbed a quick Granola bar and then grabbed the car keys to the black G Wagon. I walked out the house making my way to the truck getting inside and drove to Nae's house.

After picking up the kids, I decided to stop at the store because the house needed more food.

I was walking down the aisle for Kaylin's baby milk when I heard someone call my name. I turned around coming face to face with a woman.

She had black long hair. She wasn't really ugly but you could tell her body was fake. She had tattoos everywhere and piercings in her cheeks.

I don't know how this chick knows me becayse she doesn't look familiar at all.

"Um .. Do I know you?" I asked.

"You don't, but your husband does." She smirked and walked away. I frowned watching her walk away. In disgust that is because whoever was her surgeon, sure and hell need to be fired.

"Mommy, who was that?" Aiden asked. I looked back at him, Laya, and Kay. They were all looking at me.

"I-I .. don't know baby.. Let's continue shopping." I said  "Off to next, ice cream!!" I exclaimed chaning the subject and they cheered.

"Dadaa!!" Kaylin screamed and started screaming. Her nomal talking.

I let the kids pick out 4 tubs of different Blue Bell ice cream.  Only because my kind couldn't get off that girl.

But then again, maybe I'm paranoid. She might be one of Jacquees's fans and trying to break us up. All this happened before when Jac and I first started dating.

Some of them worked, and I still took him back. That's how we got this far in life.

But I hope that's what the situation is. Hopefully Jacquees doesn't know the girl.

Anonymous's Pov

I got back in my car smirking looking in my mirror. I knew she was going to be there. I seen her and her kids walking in the store.

That's why I took it upon myself and went pay her a little visit.

I'm well known for messing around with married men. Especially, the celebrities. Give them a lap dance and they be traumatized.

Now that Wifey knows about me, she will become skeptical about how Jacquees knows me and then later, the truth will come out and Jacquees will no longer be a married man.

The name is Blac Chyna.

______________

Yes, I'm Using The Real Blac. Only Because She Was The First Stripper That Came To My Mind. 😂

Comment Your Thoughts. 👀