Chapter 44 { Breaking Point }

The Next Day..

Jarvis

I decided to finally head back home. I couldn't sleep that well because Aiden wanted to play fight all damn night. I thought them kids was tired after they ice cream. It only boosted their energy! Especially Aiden. Even Kaylin had some and she was up all damn night.

"Alright y'all I'm bouta head out." I told Jac and Cassandra as they were in the kitchen sitting at the island.

"Okay. Thanks for coming over. Good luck." Cassandra said.

~

I opened the door walking inside and heard music throughout the house.

I frowned seeing my speakers on. Tameka know how I feel about my speakers being on without my permission.

"Oh Jarvis , GoodMorning." Tina smiled coming out of no where. She walked to the kitchen. I watched her ass jiggle in her robe. "I hope you don't mind , I turned the speakers on."

"Good morning." Tameka said.

I grabbed her arm. "You know how I feel about my speakers being on, why you let her use them?" I asked.

Tameka jecked her arm off of me and rolled her eyes. "Jarvis what's yours is mine now." I scoffed shaking my head. "You need to get your shit together because you haven't came home last night , where were you?!" She went on and on yelling.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled cutting her off. "I WENT TO JACQUEES AND CASSANDRA'S HOUSE BECAUSE I COULDN'T STAY HERE WITH YOU OR HER!" I yelled.

"Me? What did I do to you?" Tina asked coming in the living room

"You coming to my fucking house and moving ya shit in! Without even asking me how I felt. I don't know you!" I yelled. I looked at Tameka , "And you! Allowing her to just come in like this. I don't care how long y'all been knowing each other, THIS MY HOUSE! If I really want to, I can kick the both of yall out!"

I shook my head walking past them.

"No telling what happened last night while I was gone." I said loud enough for them to hear. I turned my speakers off unplugging Tina's phone from my shit. "Touch my shit bro,"

Tina

I glared watching him walk upstairs. I really hate his ugly ass with everything in me. I don't know what Tameka was thinking dating him.

"You need to drop him.." I told Tameka. She rolled her eyes just walking away.

I sighed biting my cheek.

If I have to take Jarvis out myself, I will. I'm not afraid to do it either. If I have to I will and that's a promise. If he keeps fucking with me then I will take his ass out. Its not my fault his girl likes me.

~

"Hey , you okay?" I asked Tameka softly placing a kiss on her shoulder. She moved over.

"Tina .. please, don't." She whispered.

"What's wrong?"