• chapter | eleven { Turning Him In } •

Cassandra

"What the fuck happened to these pictures Cassandra?" Jacquees asked as we walked into the house.

"Um yeah .. so Kingston came in the house.." I said and he looked at me.

"The fuck you mean he came in the house? And did what?! What he coming here for?!" He yelled. He was mad as fuck. His veins was popping out his head and everything.

I closed the door behind us. "Tameka wasn't letting him in and he pushed her choking her against the wall. When I screamed because I didn't know who he was, he let her go and started making his way tosards me."

"He touched you?" I shook my head taking off my sandals.

"I told him what Nicholas did to me those 2 years because he didn't know. He was mad baby I mean maaad! I even had to show him the scar on my back to convince him and he said he was going beat Nicholas's ass." I explained.

"Sooo .. why was he here Cassandra , you not answering the damn question!" He yelled and I jumped a little. Just a little flinch.

"He said Nicholas sent him here to do something to me, I don't know. He instead, he told me that Nicholas was looking for me and is just waiting for the right time to take me." I explained follwing him upstairs to the bedorom.

He sighed shaking his head. "And after that bitch ass nigga told you all that, YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE?! CASSANDRA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITCHU? IF Y'ALL WASN'T IN PUBLIC, HE COULD'VE TAKEN YOU MAN!" He yelled.

"I knowww, I'm sorry! I should've listened to Tameka when she said stay here but I was just bored staying in the house." I said and he sighed.

"You damn right you should've listened. Jarvis nem had my phone so I couldn'even call you if I wanted to."

So that's why he wasn't answering the phone when I care him.

"Babe I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I said touching his arm.

"Baby you gotta make better choices alright?" He said wrapping his arm around me and I nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too " I said and we kissed. "Can we go see the babies? I miss KayKay." He laughed pecking my lips again. I miss my baby girl so much.

"Yeah come on "

: :

Jacquees

I don't know what made Cassandra want to leave the damn house after that nigga came here telling her what Nicholas was doing. Then for them to see them at the mall could've went down south in an instant.

I'm upset at that but I'm just happy she's okay and we don't have to go to no hospital.

But I won't let it go. Nicholas better run the next time I see him.

• •

"Wait, cover that." I told Cassandra pointing to her neck.

"Oh yeah." She said and I walked downstairs waiting for her.

I miss my kids, especially Kaylin. Facetiming them ain't enough. I want to hold and kiss them.

: :

Nicholas

I walked in the house and London ran out the house. I closed the door leaving her doggy door open and I took off my shoes sighing sitting on the couch.

I turned on the TV and cocked my feet up on the couch. My phone started ringing making me grab it off the table.

It was a phone call from this chick named Allison. Allison don't mean shit to me. She's just someone I'm talking to. Use to fuck wit Jacey but she talking bout she having my baby and shit. The bitch is crazy so I'm staying away from her.