Chapter 79

The Next Day 🌞...
         ~
JACQUEES
         ~

The Next Day I woke up looking over seeing Cassandra on her side of the bed sleeping

The Next Day I woke up looking over seeing Cassandra on her side of the bed sleeping. I scooted over closer to her and kissed her cheek wrapping my arm around her waist and dubbed her flat tummy.

Knowing there's my child in there got me happy in a way but I can't enjoy it as much because another woman might be pregnant with my child as well.

I barely even got sleep last night. I had to force myself to sleep. Then with Cassandra not even coming home with me made it even worse.

Jarvis and I aren't on the best of terms right now, and she knows that. And for her to just call him up when we going through some shit, was 100% disrespectful to me.

I don't want to be arguing with my wife. I love her and don't want to see her with another dude.

Let alone my brother.

"Mm, Jacquees get your arm off of me." She groaned nudging my arm off.

"No baby I miss you and I'm sorry the acting the way I did. I love you Cassandra and I don't want you to leave me." She opened her eyes looking at me.

"Who said I was leaving?"

"Nobody, but I'm just saying. When you left with Jarvis yesterday I felt stupid because I'm not on good terms with that nigga any more. He's only still around for the kids. Other than that you know I would've been cut jis was off. I don't trust him." I said and she nodded looking away.

"I understand. And I'm sorry for leaving."

"Its cool. Did anything happ -"

My phone buzzed. I looked over grabbing it seeing a text message from Chyna. I sighed rolling my eyes not even reading the message and turned back to Cassandra seeing her already looking at me.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Somebody from the group, don't worry bout it." I said putting my arm back around her. "So .. did anything happen yesterday?" I asked out the blue.

I don't trust Jarvis. And the way he looks at Cassandra, it makes me .. iffy.

"Nothing happened. We just ate a fruit salad and I asked him to take me home." She answered not even looking at me which I thought was a little weird but I shook it off. I trust Cassandra and I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

Too bad I had to be the one that actually done something to hurt her.

I dont know how I'm gonna break her the news.

           ~
CASSANDRA
           ~

A huge wave of guilt brushed past me after I just told Jacquees that lie

A huge wave of guilt brushed past me after I just told Jacquees that lie. I could've just said Jarvis tried kissing me and got it over with.

But then that would've made it even more complicating because then I would be lying and Jarvis would go crazy.

I just have to tell Jacquees one day because I don't want to hold this on my chest forever.

I don't know how I'm going break the news to him.

"So you forgive me? We past that what happened yesterday?" He asked holding out his pinky.

"If you can stop leaving us home, then yeah." I answered. He sighed looking away.

"Baby I want to but -"

"Then do it! I'm sure whatever your doing isn't that damn important! Hell, I don't even know what your doing! I know its not strictly music because you don't work on any of here." I fussed. I was tired of his bs.

"Alright I'll see if I can work something out. But you know my tour is coming up soon right?" I rolled my eyes looking away.

That's the last fucking thing I want to be worried about.

Jacquees has a 2 month your coming up. Its going to be all across the world and I honestly hate it. He does it yearly. I'm use to it, but I hate it.

I won't see him for 2 WHOLE MONTHS! It's going to be miserable. Especially since I'm pregnant and going to be stuck here with the kids by myself.

"Omg, I hate that tour. Why can't you just take a break? They'll understand. You have a pregnant wife here and 3 kids at home."

"Baby you know I'm getting this money doing this. When I come back, we'll go somewhere just me and you." He kissed my cheek. I was a little excited about that part but me being away from him for two months.

What am I gonna do?

Beverley doesn't really call me that much because she's busy with her own life, I barely have people to talk to, and I don't go no where or work! Jacquees doesn't want me working.

"I'm scared. There's going to be women all over you." I pouted lookin at him.

He laughed, "How many times I been doing this tour? And I haven't cheated on you once. I don't need them. Look at your finger, I gave that ring to you for a reason. Because I love you, and your my queen. If I wanted them, you wouldn't br wearing that ring."  I smiled looking at the ring. It was huge and I enjoy looking at it every day. Especially in the sun it shines so much. "I love you."

I looked at him and grinned, "I love you more babe and I don't want no other man than you. I'm highly blessed with you and our cute family." He smiled kissing my lips.

"And our 10 more kids to come." He rubbed my stomach.

"Boy please after this one, I'm not having kids in 2 years. Maybe 3." I said. His mouth dropped. "Jacquees thats alot of kids! How are we going to care for all of them?!"

"Do you know who I am?! Baby I'm making millions everyday!" He exclaimed and I laughed shaking my head. "We living good baby. We all good over here."

"That my man, we are. Thank the Lord for That." I traced the tattoo of my name on his forearm. "I still can't believe you got this. I didn't think you were seriously going to get it." When Jac and I first started dating after he found out about Aiden, he got this tattoo of Aiden and I's name on his forearm.

At the time I thought it was too much because he was liked by many women but looking back now, I'm glad he got it.

Then about a month ago, he got Malaya and Kaylin's name as well on his other forearm.

"I told you, I love you and our kids. And when this baby comes, I'm going to get his or her name as well. Y'all my world." He kissed my lips and I smiled.

I love my husband.

__________________

It's Cute And All But Won't Last For Long When You BOTH In The Dirt.

Comment Your Thoughts. 😛