chapter seventeen

Later That Evening..

Cassandra

"They're sleep?" Jacquees asked as I laid in the bed with him. I nodded cuddling close to him and he wrapped his arms around me pulled me closer to him.  "Good, all that crying from Kaylin got on my nerves." He added and I smacked his chest.

"Don't talk about my baby like that. She just loves her daddy alot and that's what you get for spoiling her." I said and he pinched my ass and I giggled.

"You jealous anyways," He said turning me over on my back and kissed my neck. "Come on let's have sex now since you didn't give it to me last night." He said taking off his shirt.

I actually felt bad for leaving him on hard or whatever you want to call it yesterday but I really wasn't in the mood for sex.

I was tired and had to deal with Kaylin.

So, I'm down for giving him some of mama Cassy now. 😏

I took off my shirt and he bit his lip smirking. I knew then he liked what he was seeing and happy that I'm about to finally give him what he wants.

"Finally, I been waiting for this." He said getting me naked and himself. We got back in the bed and Jacquees hovered over me kissing me. I kissed him back and rubbed his back.

We allowed for our tongues to fight for some and then Jacquees started kissing my neck and leaving passion marks that were for sure gonna show. He then kissed a trail down to my thighs and left a few marks there as well. I bit my lip and sat up watching him kiss to my treasure box.

He kissed my lips and then ran his over my clit and flicked his tongue. I moaned laying on my back and held into his dreds that were in a cute bun.

"Fuck babe.." I whispered.

After coming about 3 times in his mouth, he licked me up clean. I thought he was gonna be done after the first time I came but then he just kept going! After, he sat up postioning himself infront of me.

"Wait Que, get a condom." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Baby ion need no condom, I got this. Chill out." He said picking up my legs and slid inside of me. I bit my lip looking at him.

"Jacquees don't get me pregnant, I'm dead ass not ready for any more kids." I said sitting up.

He laughed. "I'm not Cassandra, damn. Just let me do this. Daddy knows what he's doing." He said and I laid back down letting the pleasure take over me again.

Jacquees started going faster and lifted my leg over his shoulder going deeper. I kissed his lips moaning between the kiss

"Damn Cassandra." He commented.

"Go fasterrr." I begged wanting more of him. Jacquees did as I said and then sat up going harder. I screamed arching my back grabbing the sheets. "Ugggh, fuuckk!!" I screamed.

Jacquees was beating the fuck out of her. He wasn't playing no games at this point.

All you heard was his balls clapping with my skin and our moans and groans filling the room. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and he grabbed my neck.

I closed my eyes as he went deeper inside me. I was starting to feel him in my stomach.

"Ah, Jacquees slow down." I said trying to push him away a little. He pushed my hand away and kept going.

"Hurting yet baby?" He smirked looking down at me. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head rubbing myself.  I was really close and Jacquees was talking so much shit right now.

He stopped then I opened my eyes again looking at him. Jacquees put my legs behind my head then rammed back inside of me. I screamed attacking his back and he kissed my neck.

He was breathing hard against my neck which turned me on even more. Even though this was a little painful, it felt hella good.

"Jacquees I'm about to cum!" I screamed.

He looked at me pecked my lips. "Me too, hold on."

The more it was feeling good, the more I was coming closer to reaching my climax.

"OMGGG FUCKK!!" I screamed arching my back and closing my eyes. My legs started shaking and I came all on Jacquees's best friend.

"AYE JAC!" The door opened and I screamed. Jacquees jumped and covered us with the cover and I hid under his chest in embarrassed.

"What the fu -- JARVIS WHAT THE FUCK MAN, GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled.

"Man come downstairs, Tameka and Jordan bouta fight!" He yelled closing the door. I pushed Jacquees off of me grabbing some shorts and a quick bra.

"Damn man! I was close, fuck." He cursed. He was mad as fuck. When he had his shorts and briefs  on, you could see the budge in his shorts.

"You might wanna put on a shirt," I said rubbing his back as we walked out the bedroom.

"Fuck allat, I'm fucking pissed off right now. They always fucking arguing and its annoying the fuck outta me bro!"

"BITCH SWING!" Tameka yelled at Jordan who was being held back by Borris.

"BITCH I'M FLORIDA, I WOULD WHOOP UP -- BORRIS, LET ME GO!" Jordan yelled back trying to jump off the couch.

"BOTH OF Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jacquees yelled as we jogged downstairs. "ALWAYS FUCKING AGRUING, MY KIDS UPSTAIRS SLEEPING AND Y'ALL DON'T HERE ACTING LIKE THEM! I DON'T WANT NONE OF THIS SHIT ON MY TOUR SO IF YOU CAN'T PUT THIS PETTY ASS SHIT TO THE DAMN SIDE, YOU NOT COMING TO CALIFORNIA, STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled. Jacquees's veins was popping and everything. I was just standing there and nobody was saying nothing. "Damn man! Can't even enjoy sex with my wife because y'all arguing and shit. Go somewhere else with that fighting shit!!"  He said and walked back to the stairs. "Done with this shit man!" He mumbled and walked upstairs. The door slammed making us all jump and I then heard Kaylin start crying.

I looked back at the guys and they sighed.

"He's right.." I simply said walking upstairs and went to the Kaylin's room. Her head popped up and I picked her up. "Come on baby girl, don't cry." I said kissing her cheek laying her bed on my chest.

I put her pacifer in her mouth and walked to the bedroom. Jacquees was laying in the bed rolling a blunt.

"Jacquees don't, Kaylin's up." I said closing the door behind me.

"Well y'all gotta go somewhere else because I need this fucking blunt." He spat back. I just rolled my eyes walking out the bedroom ignoring his sick ass attitude.

I understand that he's mad and everything but he don't need to be getting mad and catching a fucking attitude with me.

I just went to the backyard on the patio sitting on the couch and played with Kaylin.

__________________________

Will Tameka And Jordan Be Able To Put Their Shit To The Side?

Jacquees Burnt Boy! 😂..

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌷