Chapter 82 { HeartBroken }

OMNISCIENT

Everyone was curious and very anxious to hear the news about Cassandra and the baby. Especially Jacquees. His hands and pits where sweating like hell.

"What is it doc?" The family asked.

"The good news is, Cassandr a is fine. She will be in pain for a few days but , she had some medicine she has to take to heal them as well." He explained.

"S-So what's the bad news.."

"We .. couldn't save the baby .." The doctor explained to the family. Mama Debra ( Jacquees's Mother ) burst into tears. His dad took her in his arms and hugged her as he started crying as well.

Jacquees walked out the hospital without saying a word. He had tears streaming down his face like a while river. He was hurt.

Extremely hurt.

He also highly upset. So upset, he was itching to find Jarvis and take his life.

"JACQUEES!" Borris called behind Jacquees.

Jacquees raced to his car. He was bound to go out in the neighborhood and find Jarvis. Nothing was stopping him.

JACQUEES

"JACQUEES STOP!!" Borris grabbed Jacquees's arm pushing him against the Lamborghini. His eyes were filled with tears.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM MAN!!" I yelled at Borris. "He killed my baby! He KILLED MY FUCKING BABY MAN!!" I yelled again and punched my window watching it shatter. My hand started bleeding.

"JACQUEES MAN WHAT THE FUCK!" Borris yelled holding onto Jacquees. "Come on man, we need go get you some help before you do something else you'll regret."

CASSANDRA

I heard the door open. I turned over wiping my eyes looking seeing Jacquees's parents, and Jordan who was holding sleeping Kaylin.

Where was Jacquees and Borris?

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry." Mama Debra said coming to embrace me. I bursted into tears. I cried for a good 4 minutes straight.

I couldn't believe it. Jarvis took my child away from me knowing that I was pregnant.  It feels like as if someone took a huge chunk out of my heart.

When the doctors told me I lost the baby, I was immediately devastated.

This will be my first child that I lost. It's the WORST feeling ever.

"Mommy, why you crying?" Malaya asked climbing in the bed along with Aiden.

I pulled them both close to me hugging them tight and continue to cry. I was crying there wasn't no tomorrow. At least I still have my 3 babies that I truly love and adore.

"Mommy's hurting princess." I answered and she looked at me pulling away from the hug.

"Why ?" Aiden asked. His big brown eyes were glued to my face.

"You were going to be big brother and sister to another baby brother of sister." I explained holding back the tears.

"I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISSY AGAIN?!!" Malaya cheered. I laughed a little wiping my eyes.

"No baby. The baby didn't make it. He or she is in Heaven with Jesus. Remember when mommy and daddy told you guys about Jesus?" I asked them both. They nodded their heads. "Well, that's where the baby is."