Chapter 81

An Hour Later...

          ~
JACQUEES
          ~

I was talking to the guys and looked at my phone still seeing no sign of Cassandra or a text message. I sighed getting more worried looking around seeing nothing but family.

My mama was too busy cuddled up with my dad. They were smiling and whispering things to each other. Look like a younger couple. They were cute.

"Aye man y'all heard from Jarvis? I would've though it would've been here by now." The guys shook their head then looked at me.

"What y'all looking at me for? Ion fuck with that nigga no more. I don't trust him what so ever." I said looking around again. Kaylin grabbed my chain looking at me. "No No Princess." I said moving her hand.

"Dadaaa!!" She screamed showing her 3 teeth that were coming in.

"I need to find ya ma -"

"JACQUEES!" I turned around seeing Nae running to me. People was turning their attention to her as well.

"Woah Nae what's going on?" She had years streamin down her eyes.

"IT'S CASSANDRA! SHE'S BEEN RAPED!" She scremaed. People gasped. My heart dropped and I handed Kaylin to my Uncle Joe and took off inside the house.

"BABY!" I yelled pacing up the stairs. Gettin to the bedroom, I seen Cassandra balled up the bed naked with blood around her on the sheets.

All I could think about was our unborn child.

I broke down crying walking to the bed.

"CALL FOR HELP!" I yelled and touched Cassnadea. She flinched looking up at me then looked away continuing to cry. "Babe who did this to you? What happened?" I asked. I seen her wrist bruised with red rings around them. I seen rope tied to the headboard. I shook my head

"Jac.." she spoke. I looked at her kissing her cheek and cried on her face as well.

"Baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've been up here. This is all my fault." I cried.

"My baby.. Jacquees I'm hurting." She cried holding onto her stomach.

I rested my hand on it and she whimpered.

"Don't worry baby, help is coming. And the baby is going to be fine I promise you, alright?" I pecked her stomach softly.

I hated seeing her like this. Knowing I can't do anything but just sit here by her side is killing me.

"Cassandra who did this?" My mama asked rushing on the bedroom.

"Jarvis..." she cried harder closing her eyes.

"WHAT!" I yelled standing up. She contined to cry holding onto my hand tighter.

"JARVIS DID WHAT!" Mama yelled.

I clenched my jaws looking out the window.

"Baby are you sure h -"

"YES JACQUEES I'M SURE! He followed me up here and even tried stabbing me in the stomach." She turned over a little and I seen the cut.

Knowing Jarvis is behind all of this, I really want to kill him.

I don't care if he is my brother, he's a DEAD man walking.

Hours Later...

I looked around seeing the family in the waiting room still. It was me, my parents, my little sister, the kids, Nae, and Borris and Jordan.

I been standing on the wall waiting for the doctor to come back for the past hour. I don't know what's going on back there but I really hope whatever it is, it doesn't have shit to do with our unborn child.

"Jacquees you need to come sit down." My mom said patting the chair next to her. I looked at her and shook my head.

"I can't ...I can't sit down without knowing if Cassandra good or not." I said

My mom sighed then looked at my dad then back at me.

"Is Cassandra pregnant son?" My dad asked. I looked and seen they all were lookin at me for an answer.

Cassandra and I haven't told anyone about her being pregnant. She did of course tell Beverley though.

"Yeah I wanted to ask you that too. She kept saying baby." Nae added.

I sighed. "Yeah its true. She a good month. I just hope nun wrong wit it." I said looking at my watch. "Excuse my language y'all, but when I see Jarvis, ima fuck him up." I said angrily.

"Jacquees! That's your brother. You can't do that!"

"Mama I don't trust him no more! HE RAPED MY WIFE!" I said tearing up. "If he killed my baby, I'm taking his life.." I said rolling my eyes and looked at my phone seeing a text from my hitman, Baron.

Hitman B : " No sign of Jarvis man. "

- " Keep looking Baron please. Find him and throw him in the back. I want to face him myself. "

I locked my phone.

"I'm disappointed in you Jacquees.." My mama said eyeing me.

"That's fine." I said shrugging and walked to the vending machine. I don't give a fuck about anybody's feelings right now.

I'm just worried about my wife and unborn child.

Everybody sighed.

"Family of Cassandra Broadnaux?" The doc asked. Everybody rushed around him. He looked scared as fuck

"What's going on doc?" I asked.

"I have good news, and I have bad news..."

________________

How Was This Chapter? I Was Low-key List Writing It..

What's The Bad News?

Comment Your Thoughts. 😷