Chapter 23 { Reunited }

Later That Evening ( 2:00 PM )..

Cassandra

"Girl this house is beautiful. All your family must got money huh?" Tameka asked as we walked to my Uncle Rag's door. She was right. The house was absolutely stunning. There were cars in the driveway so I'm guessing people are already here.

"Rag" is my mom's older brother. His name is Ronald, but as they were growing up, he got fhe name Rag. Now, that's what he's known as.

He's my favorite uncle and I really can't ask to see him, Tina, and the rest of the family.

"Yeah I do come from a pretty wealthy background.." I said knocking on the door. "Remember guys, these people are all your family. Use your manners and be on your best behavior okay?" I assured with Aiden and Malaya.

They were looking soo scared.

"Yes mommy." They replied.

"CASSANDRA!!" The door flew open and Tina hugged me. I giggled hugging her back. We hugged for at least a good 3 minutes. When I pulled away, I noticed she was wiping her teary eyes.

"Awee TiTi, dont cry, your gonna make me cry." I said tearing up a little.

"Girl come in, everyone can't wait to see you guys. Oh, hello." She said smiling at Tameka. Jordan didn't want to come. She decided to go wit the boys to Jacquees's rehearsal so she can spy on Blake. She's so funny. Borris was highly pissed.

"Hi, I'm Tameka. Cassandra's friend, you must be Blake?"

"Girl we hug in this family!" Tina said pulling Tameka in a hug. They laughed. Yeah, your so pretty. Nice to meet you." Blake said.

"Samee here and thank you." Tameka said fixing her clothes a little.

"Omgg are this my little cousins?!" Tina kneeled down hugging and kissing Aiden and Malaya and they laughed. "They're so precious. You guys look just like your mommy and daddy."

"This is our sissy. Her name's Kaylin." Malaya introduced and Tina smiled standing up.

"Awee can I hold her?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Make sure your hands are clean." I told her. Don't want my baby having any germs or breaking out.

"Girl I just washed my hands, lemme see my little cousin." She said taking Kaylin out her seat. She just stared at Tina. I laughed shaking my head and we made our way to the backyard meeting the rest of the family.

"UNCLE RAGG!!" I squealed jumping on him.

He laughed hugging me. "How ypu been sweetheart? I see you everywhere in social media now. Is that boy treating you right, because you know if I gotta --"

"Uncle Rag he's an amazing husband. He spoils me and the kids."

"Well, where is he?" Auntie Nessa asked. She's Rag's wife.

"He's at rehearsal." I answered. "Yeah, we're out here for his tour and so I decided to come and visit you guys while we're out here." I said.

"Oh.. how ya mom and dad been?" They asked.

"They've been pretty good. Anyways, these are your nieces and nephews." I said moving out the way.

Malaya hid behind me. "Baby don't be shy. These are all your family." I said kissing her cheek. She looked over at the kids running and playing around on the playground and space walk.

"MOMMY LOOK!!" Aiden yelled pointing to the same direction. "Can we go? Please!" He begged.

"Yeah, give me your shoes." I said.

Jacquees

"DANCERS!  THIS SHOW IS TOMORROW, IF YOU CAN'T GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, YOUR NOT GOING TO BE DANCING! WE HAVE TO GET THIS RIGHT! AGAIN!" The dance teacher said.

I sighed shaking my head. We've been doing this at least 5 times and its not even an hour yet!

These fucking dancers wasting my damn time. I should be with my wife and family with her family. Instead, I'm stuck here.

"Everyone take 5!"

•  •

I sat next to Borris and grabbed my phone sending Cassandra a quick text.

- " How everything going? The kids interacting? "

Wife 💍💕: " Everything's going wonderful. Just wish you were heree!! 😩 The kids are interacting with their cousins well. 😂 Everyone is all over Kaylin like she's famous or something. "

- " She is famous whatchu talkin bout? And she's not crying? And as long as they not cutting up I'm good. "

Wife 💍💕: " She would cry when she sees I'm not around so either me or Tameka have to hold her. "

- " Tameka getting along with everyone too? Damn. "

Wife 💍💕: " Babe stop she's not even that mean. Her and Tina are actually talking. How's rehearsal going? "

"Texting wifey?" Someone said over my shoulder. I jumped and looked seeing Blake sitting next to me.

"Shit Blake, you scared the hell out of me. How you doing?"

"Doing fine. Hello boys." She said to Borris and Jarvis.

"Wassup Blake." They responded.

I seen Jordan staring at Blake with this unsure looks I laughed shaking my head.

"Um .. they're not the only ones sitting here." She said.

"Oh um .. whoever you are, hello." Blake faked smile saying. Jordan got up and Borris pulled her back down.

"I'm cool, I'm cool." Jordan said rolling her eyes at Blake.

Blake laughed. "Why didn't you tell me you were bringing them?" She asked only to where I could hear.

"Because they my fucking friends and I don't have to tell you who I'm bringing. They not causing any problems. Your my manager, my not wife." I said getting up and walking onstage.

I'm just ready to finish this rehearsal. Blake gets on my nerve sometimes. She's a great manager, wonderful manager but she just acts like she's my woman sometimes. And its aggravating because she's married and she acting like she not sometimes.

____________________

Blake 👀

Comment Your Thoughts. 🐞