Chapter 86 { Plan }

* Sorry For The Long Wait. I've Been Extremely Busy Lately. But I'm Back And Ready To Update This Story More. In Case You Kinda Forgot What Happened Last , I'll Refresh Your Mind :

Cassandra has been in a depression stage after losing her child due to being raped by Jarvis. She went to a gas station, got kidnapped by some people that worked for Jarvis and was taken to this house somewhere far where nobody knows. She's held hostage, sees Tameka and Tina, who instantly wants to take her life but Jarvis shuts that down, shoots them, and kick them out bleeding to death. Did they die? We don't know. After that, Jarvis kept Cassandra and she raped her that same day while Baron  ( Who's suppose to be working for Jacquees and helping find Cassandra ), knows everything and doesn't bother telling Jacquees anything. Only because Jarvis is paying him to keep his mouth shut. Jarvis is now continuing to hold Cassandra and doesn't care that he killed her and Jacquees's child. He's crazy, and wants Cassandra to have his child.

A month has passed that Cassandra's been kidnapped and she's now pregnant with Jarvis's baby. Jarvis is being a little lenient with her now and letting her text Jacquees telling him where they are. He's going to let Jacquees "try" to save Cassandra.

But, he's not making it easy...

* * * * * * * * * * * *

3 Days Later....

Cassandra

I walked out into the hallway holding onto anything my hand could grasp to retain my balance. I tried swallowing my spit but due to me screaming for a good 3 hours straight, there wasn't much there.

My throat was sore.

I sighed limping down the hallway to the stairs. I heard their laughs behind me and could feel their devil eyes watching my naked body.

"You look so sexy limping," He said and they laughed again.

"Come on bro, I'm thirsty after hitting that tight pussy. Nigga telling hella good now." He said and I heard them smack hands.

They walked past purposely bumping me making me fall to the floor. I hated them both.

Jarvis..

Baron..

I've been here for a 3 days and still haven't been found. I'm worried sick about my family and I know their worried about me.

My life has been nothing but hell here. I'm getting raped everyday and taken advantage of. Jarvis always raping me or harassing me. He even allowed Baron to join him this time. My body is aching and I could throw up any given moment.

I don't leave the house. If I do, they would have me cover my face or I would wear a hoodie and just put the hood over my head.

There's been mulitple times we would be in the A and as we're passing by the neighborhood, I would see Jacquees and the kids playing outside. I cried every time because I missed them terribly. Jacquees doesn't even look the same.

He's growing a beard and all. The kids still look the same but they're kids. They don't understand much. I miss my husband so much and my babies.

I hope Jacquees knows what he's getting himself into. It's been 3 days since I last talked to him. After that, Jarvis deleted the number and changed it.

I hope Jacquees is using these 3 days and hopefully came up with a damn good plan to taking these niggas out.

• •