Chapter 55 ( New Neighbor )

The Next Morning 🌞..

Jarvis

I climbed out my bed and rubbed my eyes looking out the window. I noticed a light skin woman at the mailbox across the street. She was fine as hell with dark curly hair.

I never seen her around so she has to be new around here. I seen she was talking to another female too. She looked familiar though. I'm curious as fuck to know who these fine ass girls are.

I quickly ran to my bathroom brushing my teeth and then jogged to my closet slipping on a pair of sweats and new socks. I grabbed my slides slipping those onto my feet and then my phone.

I frowned seeing a pair of red panties on the night stand.

Who the fuck..

I jogged downstairs and heard one of my cabinets close. I jumped looking in the kitchen and seen a chick with long red hair and one of my shirts on.

"Aye!" I yelled and she looked at me and smiled. When I got a good look of her face, I noticed it was just Denise.

Denise just a piece of cake I like to fuck with.

"Oh your up, great! I made breakfast." She said turning around and sat my plate on the counter. I slowly made my way to kitchen.

"Denise what the hell you still doing here?" I asked praying over my food and then started eating. This shit was bussin'.

"Well I got up and was a little hungry and so I decided to just make some bre --"

Ding Dong!

I was about to get up when Denise held my shoukder.

"You sit down you done enough moving around in the last couple of hours. I got it." She winked and kissed my cheek. I watched as she walked away and then turned back around scrolling through my phone.

"Hi.." I heard Denise say cheerfully. "Yeah he's here. Babe!!" She yelled. I frowned turning around and seen the curly hair chick I was going to going holla' at before I dug into this food. The other girl was too. It was just Sandra.

Everybody know Sandra. We fucked 2 weeks ago when I think about it. Yeah I cheated on Tameka. She never found out and never will.

Plus she was too busy all up Tina's ass, she never payed attention.

"Denise you know damn well we ain't together so saying that shit. Move away from my damn door." I said and Denise smacked her lips feeling my chest and smirked at the girls. I rolled my eyes moving her hand and looked at Sandra and the girl. "Wassup." I said.

Sandra glared at me.

"I'm Mariah. I just moved here yesterday. I told Sandra to show me some of the neighbors and she brought me here first because you guys know each other." She explained. She was cute as fuck and he smile was amazing.

"Oh really.." I said glancing at Sandra and she smirked.

"Yuup. Speaking of knowing each other, did you get my text?" She asked.